• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Can see why he has given the Red Card watching it in real time but surely he has to rescind that? The second foot plants behind the leading leg in the tackle. Wheelchair also decided to leave a little bit in on Kompany, no doubt because he was "defending himself".

And those C UNTS get another dubious decision thanks to Super C unt Wheelchair. He is a fudging disgrace!

Calm down! It wasn't a red card but it's not like Wheelchair rolled around on the floor. You'd be screaming for a red if that was on Bale.

Nothing wrong with that red card. Kompany is not in control going in like that.

That is a sending off. You can't jump in with two feet. Identical to the FA Cup game against United last season. Rightly or wrongly, according to the rules it's a red and Vinny of all people should know that.

Thought he was going to be the new Fabregas, like Hazard has really flattered to deceive lately

Yeah. Definitely not on Fabregas' level. He rarely gave the ball away, everytime I watch Arsenal, Cazorla gives it away more than you'd expect from a Spaniard.

He got it right, by what the ref's have been briefed with in recent times

Nothing wrong with that red card. Kompany is not in control going in like that.

Disagree completely. One leg, fully straightened was made for the tackle. He didn't attempt to scissor through. A head one tackle is still allowed and unless your change the way in which a foot is connected to an ankle then the only way you can make a head on challenge is with the sole of your foot facing the opponent unless you can toe poke it away - that in itself is not at all dangerous and is part of the game.

Why try to start an argument Jurgen? How old are you? Grow up.

Especially in defence of that lot really hate them this season not sure why - maybe I'm still reeling from the last 2 tonkings.

Arsenal players are the fudging whiniest I swear :lol:

tbh Wheelchair didn't roll around at all and didn't do anything wrong.

He pulled the face of someone who'd broken his leg and applauded the decision. He consistently moans and argues with the ref in every game. he talks brick when he's injured. Do I seriously have to justify to you and Jurgen why i think the geezer is a fudging c unt? Good GHod...

Disagree completely. One leg, fully straightened was made for the tackle. He didn't attempt to scissor through. A head one tackle is still allowed and unless your change the way in which a foot is connected to an ankle then the only way you can make a head on challenge is with the sole of your foot facing the opponent unless you can toe poke it away - that in itself is not at all dangerous and is part of the game.

or you stay on your feet.

Back