• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Stoke. The sooner this club gets relegated the better.

Pulis: attack!
Players: boss, you've never covered this in training

Only positive that can actually come from this day is if Everton don't win.

reckon we could go to Stoke and pick up 3 points this comfortably?

thats a very big exaggeration.

Not really. If they go down they won't be coming straight back up. Their best players, and pretty much the only experienced ones, are Bent, N'Zogbia and Ireland. Not the kind of players you want to rely on in a fight against relegation.

Everton have Swansea pegged back. They really do dominate sides at Goodison, apart from us which is why I was gutted we lost there

I think 4th is between us an Arsenal tbh. It WOULD be stupid to rule Everton out but watching them a few times this season I think they are much more likely to drop points than say us or Arsenal.

I just don't think they have a squad capable of it. I think 6th would be a superb achievement for them though. Arsenal have a mindset, Wenger has drilled it into them, they ALWAYS get there, so it's why it will be hard for us. There is no Chelsea fudging up and being brick all season like there was last year, so there isn't room for both of us this season. It's US or THEM.

I'm more worried about Arsenal than I am of Everton.

West brom getting tonked by reading, what's happened to them ?

Whoops, wrong way round ...

Last edited:

Everton have Swansea pegged back. They really do dominate sides at Goodison, apart from us which is why I was gutted we lost there

I'm watching too. I just see this game as a 0-0. I'm not really worried by Everton watching it.

Back