• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I think Everton have an excellent chance to be challenging the top 4 this season, usually the only thing that stops them is a poor start to the season. If the side can see this result out then I see no reason why they can't challenge all season long. They have a number of very good players and work well as a team.

Its certianly been their downfall for the last 3 or 4 seasons. But certainly on this showing they will be a tough nut to crack at Goodison. Its whether they play this well on their travels too

The Sky script is so blatantly written for RVP to come on and get a couple of goals. Everton seem to be doing their 'concede possession and shut up shop when ahead' thing they always do. They are giving United a sniff. Then again, it worked for them second half of last season so I hope it works out for them.

I want another big team to lose their opening match.

Everton picking up points and showing form pre Christmas is bad news. I have them and Saudi Sportswashing Machine fighting for 6th, but we've got some work to do to get above of them.

If Man U drop point tonight, it will arguably be of greater benefit to us than Everton losing...I think we'll be right in there providing the right business is done in the next two weeks....BTW, all United since the goal, Everton's general averageness will, I believe, be found out during the course of the season if not this match...

Fellaini is velcro chest

Just goes to prove you can be freakishly tall and still have top quality technique.

David-Bentley-Peter-Crouch-Hull-City-Tottenha_2349872.jpg

I think Everton have an excellent chance to be challenging the top 4 this season, usually the only thing that stops them is a poor start to the season. If the side can see this result out then I see no reason why they can't challenge all season long. They have a number of very good players and work well as a team.

But on a positive note, if it stays like this we're above United \o/

Its certianly been their downfall for the last 3 or 4 seasons. But certainly on this showing they will be a tough nut to crack at Goodison. Its whether they play this well on their travels too

They won't...I think their second-half display has been as painfully average as their first-half was good and strong...they actually look desperate right now!

Spurs upto 14th. Above United :lol:

I'll take any positives I can.

Although thats another team that can beat United which we just dont seem to be able to do

Fair lay, Everton clung on with two lines of 12 or whatever it was behind the ball for the second-half...above Man U...all good really...

Well done Everton.

Don't feel too bad losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine now.

Agreed. Another big team loses which I think is good. Big teams usually only lose a few games a season so it's good that another one does, we can stay in with them.

Must say, Jagielka was a bit King esque out there. In terms of his anticipation and positioning.

Back