• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

...such a shame we couldn't get Pienaar to work for us, ironically, he'd have done well in AVB's system I think as a squaddie...

I backed Fellaini to score any time @ 6.6 with Betfair. I thought that he would score the first goal but decided against backing it, any idea what the odds are? So I can properly kick myself. I thought that Manchester United struggled against him last time and that, with a lot of defenders out, that they could again struggle against him and so it proved.

I also have another bet on Vidic to score any time in case he came back to play this season and scored in his first game back as that is a scenario that often plays out and was available at 12.5

Everton picking up points and showing form pre Christmas is bad news. I have them and Saudi Sportswashing Machine fighting for 6th, but we've got some work to do to get above of them.

I backed Fellaini to score any time @ 6.6 with Betfair. I thought that he would score the first goal but decided against backing it, any idea what the odds are? So I can properly kick myself. I thought that Manchester United struggled against him last time and that, with a lot of defenders out, that they could again struggle against him and so it proved.

I also have another bet on Vidic to score any time in case he came back to play this season and scored in his first game back as that is a scenario that often plays out and was available at 12.5

16/1 probably.

I think Everton have an excellent chance to be challenging the top 4 this season, usually the only thing that stops them is a poor start to the season. If the side can see this result out then I see no reason why they can't challenge all season long. They have a number of very good players and work well as a team.

I think Everton have an excellent chance to be challenging the top 4 this season, usually the only thing that stops them is a poor start to the season. If the side can see this result out then I see no reason why they can't challenge all season long. They have a number of very good players and work well as a team.

it's usually because they dont have fit strikers or players out injured etc.. now they have Jelavic, they've brought in Mirralles etc. team looks fit and hungry

Everton picking up points and showing form pre Christmas is bad news. I have them and Saudi Sportswashing Machine fighting for 6th, but we've got some work to do to get above of them.

As much as I talked up the competitiveness of the league on the previous page - I wouldn't go that far.

Our post February team of brickness completely pinned back their post February team of awesomeness at Goodison last season, and with more additions plus AVB I think we will still be well up there.

Back