• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Also to add to my point above, United didn't just show they were capable of losing, they showed they were capable of being outplayed at a top 8 side. And that's important. Anyone team get get shat on all game and smash and grab a 1-0 win, but Everton has a clear tactical plan, stuck to it and because of it actually looked like the better team. That's really encouraging for us, considering we went to a fellow top 8 ground and looked far better.

Also to add to my point above, United didn't just show they were capable of losing, they showed they were capable of being outplayed at a top 8 side. And that's important. Anyone team get get shat on all game and smash and grab a 1-0 win, but Everton has a clear tactical plan, stuck to it and because of it actually looked like the better team. That's really encouraging for us, considering we went to a fellow top 8 ground and looked far better.

Tbf we did this to them last season, won 3-0.

Tbf we did this to them last season, won 3-0.

True dat.

I like that it happened to them on the opening day too, it immediately puts them on the back foot and it doesn't usually happen. The biggest teams never usually lose on the first day.

Fellaini was excellent today, but he should have been booked by the 65th minute or so niggley fouls. It's what he's good at, but would have been a different last half hour if he had to play on a yellow.

£25m and he would be ours, well worth a punt, though I get the feeling once it looked like he would be on the move the bigger dogs would move in. Defensively Sandro offers as much anyway?

Liked the look of Kagawa, if Man U had a better crosser on the left than Evra or a forward as good in the air as Berbatov they would have got at least a point.

25 mil for Fellani ? I don't even know how to put in to words what od feel if we done that

Are we the last team left in the known universe not to defeat Man Utd in recent history?

Knowing our luck, we'd be leading 1-0 with five seconds to go in the year 10000 trillion A.D when the last star suddenly snuffs out and plunges the universe into heat death forever. Our record against United would remain won 0, drawn 1,110,000,000 and lost 11,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

large-12.jpeg

Why was it that Jelavic didn't have his name on the back of his shirt for at least part of the second half?

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan
So, Arsenal ahead of United & Spurs in the League. Don't know what I was so tinkled off about... #GoonerPower

:ross::ross:

Kranky's new team on the box in the CL, if you are bored.

Edit. Playing as inside forward. I always said we should have played him there. Let's see how he does

Edit edit. Playing in the Siggy position actually.

Last edited:
Arsenal defender Santos arrested and bailed by police after 130mph car chase

Arsenal footballer Andre Santos was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving just a couple of miles from the club's training ground, police said.

The 29-year-old defender, from Sao Paulo in Brazil, was apprehended by officers who noticed a car being driven erratically by a driver who failed to stop.

The incident happened last Friday morning - the day before the north London team's first game of the season - Scotland Yard said.

It is thought Santos, who was on the bench for the Gunners' opener against Sunderland on Saturday, was behind the wheel of a powerful sports car.

He was picked up by officers close to Arsenal's training ground in London Colney in Hertfordshire, just inside the M25 motorway.

The Sun newspaper reported a car was being driven at speeds of up to 130mph in a high-speed chase.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: 'Shortly after 9.30am on Friday August 17, a 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and failing to stop for police on the A1, near to Junction 22 of the M25.

'Officers' attention was drawn to the vehicle due to the manner of its driving.

'The man has been bailed to return at a date in mid-September to a north London police station.'

Santos was not breathalysed, police added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2191835/Andre-Santos-arrested-bailed-police-130mph-car-chase.html

Was just looking at some scores from yesterdays matches and I saw Alan Smith got a red card in the 19th minute for MK Dons hahahaha what a waste of space

Back