• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Reading are just a championship side that made some cash coming up never really wanted to improve the squad (talking about the board) and will go back down in good knick.

Reading's midfield have been nothing short of shocking. Jogging back or stood still half the time. Should be all fined for this limp ass performance

They outbid a few clubs on wages for Pogrebnyak. He's not really PL level anyway.

I just don't know what Reading were expecting when they don't seem to have anyone who can actually pass the ball, or anyone who can actually run with the ball.

I just don't know what Reading were expecting when they don't seem to have anyone who can actually pass the ball, or anyone who can actually run with the ball.

They'll probably sack McDermott at some point to appease the fans and it will be an utterly ridiculous thing to do.

For these to do get promoted he must have done a pretty special job to be fair. As I've said I've not really watched enough of Reading to properly judge them, but it's amazing that they somehow managed to lead teams like United and City...even if just for a while

For these to do get promoted he must have done a pretty special job to be fair. As I've said I've not really watched enough of Reading to properly judge them, but it's amazing that they somehow managed to lead teams like United and City...even if just for a while

It will most likely cost you your job at some point in the following season if you overachieve in the Championship and get promoted.

Very true...

Was a good goal but "One of the great goals?" Really Niall?

You just know Reading wont play like this on New Years Day!

They'll probably sack McDermott at some point to appease the fans and it will be an utterly ridiculous thing to do.

He is far from blameless. From what I am seeing in this match they are unorganised and unmotivated. There's a huge gap between the back four and midfield.

Funny how that little muggy fudgewit Wheelchair stopped pretending he had a MAJOR injury once the goal went in

Anybody else notice this?

You just know Reading wont play like this on New Years Day!

They need someone to do them a favour or they won't pick up any more points before Wigan come to visit on 23rd February.

Emirates Marketing Project (A)
Swansea City (H)
West Ham United (H)
Tottenham Hotspur (A)
West Bromwich Albion (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
Chelsea (H)
Sunderland (H)
Stoke City (A)

Think they could do with Livermore if we do loan him out. they are desperate for someone who'll actually try to put some tackles in, and actually try to retain the ball...

Oooooooooh! What have we here?

They need someone to do them a favour or they won't pick up any more points before Wigan come to visit on 23rd February.

Emirates Marketing Project (A)
Swansea City (H)
West Ham United (H)
Tottenham Hotspur (A)
West Bromwich Albion (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A)
Chelsea (H)
Sunderland (H)
Stoke City (A)

As long as its not us. We could do with a few big wins soon to boost our GD, we're well shy of Cheslea and Arsenal in that respect, could be crucial come May. Looking at the chances we created yesterday, despite thinking it would be a tough game it really should have been one where we won comfortably

Back