• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

"Not sure the assistant was in the best place to rule on that [offside not given]"

How dare Reading get a chance

Turns out he was well onside Martin

I'm telling you, Reading will get something tonight, especially once they get the rocket-telegram at HT reminding them that the filth are soft as brick at the back. Should already have scored twice!!!

If ever a second half required some high-pressure!!!
gonads.
Oh well, my heart might not be right...
:(

I'm telling you, Reading will get something tonight, especially once they get the rocket-telegram at HT reminding them that the filth are soft as brick at the back. Should already have scored twice!!!

I love your optimism Steff!

But I doubt Reading will get anything tonight. I doubt they'll get more than a few shots on target

Arsenal will win this 3-0 minimum

I love your optimism Steff!

But I doubt Reading will get anything tonight. I doubt they'll get more than a few shots on target

Arsenal will win this 3-0 minimum

Sadly looks that way mate, you're right...just praying the filth shoot themselves in the foot before HT...

"He's amazed as many of us, that he's knocked it in with his head!!!", followed by big rampant chuckle

No Martin, we're not amazed at all

I'm sure you are, because you can probably tell us with great accuracy, the number of goals that every "gooner" since the War have scored with their head

Oh dear...let me get one prediction right tonight. Reading will go down.

I think my 5 a side team defends better. I didn't really watch Reading in the championship but I've no idea where the quality that brought them up is.

Here comes the token Arsenal 6-0 win they seem to get EVERY year.

Lol do Reading even try to defend anything. Arsenal aren't doing anything except knocking balls into the box. Oh well it'll be even more enjoyable when Reading end up winning 4-3 8-[

51MW4WRNHRL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

511HjCG0y3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51YM0on4x-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm shocked that Martin Tyler has time to commentate, with all the book work he's been doing

This time in the cup I believe Reading were 3-0 up so we'll see ;)

I'm a bit tinkled off that Walcot hasn't scored at least 9

He is PLAYING DOWN THE MIDDLE after all

Back