• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Just fudge off to the Championship Reading

Reading are just a championship side that made some cash coming up never really wanted to improve the squad (talking about the board) and will go back down in good nick.

I have just got in and got a bit excited when I saw the score 4-2 on BBC but as soon as I started watching the game it's men against boys.
But our fate is in our own hands now and we have a winner as manager.

Let me guess. "IN WENGER WE TRUST!!" again?

Think they could do with Livermore if we do loan him out. they are desperate for someone who'll actually try to put some tackles in, and actually try to retain the ball...

Oooooooooh! What have we here?

They sure could but they won't part with the dough. Straight back down with the parachute payments. Blackpool chairman Oyston made a personal £12 mill+(?) And got mega bucks for Adam.

The tossfest over Cazorla makes me sick.

Tyler and Quinn have been doing the reach-around all evening.

In fairness, he is the best player on the park by a long way. I used to like him but now he's just another ****.

Reading doing their best to help the scum AGAIN.

reading are toss. Don't think they've heard the meaning of the word pressing just stood there and let arsenal players skip past them

ibfhx47wrTO84F.gif

:ross:

What are we laughing at some taco in glasses or am I missing something Mumorn?

I usually use the :ross: smiley as a sort of facepalm.

Arsenal usually batter the promoted teams. They smashed 6 past Southampton. We need to do that more often.

Back