• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

[video=youtube;PkHpgAKr9MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PkHpgAKr9MU[/video]

The FA has charged Everton’s Marouane Fellaini retrospectively with violent conduct following his side’s game at Stoke City on Saturday 15 December 2012.

The charge is in relation to an incident in the 59th minute involving Fellaini and Stoke City’s Ryan Shawcross, which was not seen by the match officials, but caught on video.

The referee confirmed that he saw two further incidents in the 71st and 91st minutes, also involving Fellaini and Shawcross, neither of which he deemed to be violent conduct.

Fellaini has until 6pm on Tuesday 18 December 2012 to respond to the charge.

Marouane Fellaini: No player has committed more fouls in the Premier League this season than Fellaini, with 44 (joint most with Grant Holt)

Eh...what? The forearm smash was a sending off on its own.

Reading team: Federici; Cummings, Shorey, Gorkss, Mariappa; Leigertwood, Tabb, Kebe, McAnuff; Hunt, Pogrebnyak

JIMMY KEBE! \o/

Mourinho is at fault for playing him as a number 10. No idea why they bought him if they weren't gonna play him as a deep lying playmaker.

He's played there for Croatia before. In fact, he played in the same position in the Euros against Spain and was probably the best player on the pitch.

Gary Neville bigging up Villa on tv, Villafans go mental about what a great pundit he is. :lol:

20 secs in and could Tyler suck Arsenal's collective ****s anymore, the bloke sickens me

Not a shock to see Walcott playing up top tonight considering his last game against Reading.

At the Madejski. Arsenal fans sing: '4-0 & you f***** it up', Reading fans respond: 'Bradford & you f***** it up

Time to find something else to watch.

...I feel relatively confident that if there's a side who can shoot themselves in the foot, it's the Filth. Reading need to show up first though...

Podolski with his th PL goal this season but according to the ****pieces in the crowd, he scores when he wants, well obv not...

Reading's players are either average or below average at best. Completely fudged unfortunately in my opinion

Reading's players are either average or below average at best. Completely fudged unfortunately in my opinion

So were Bradford...let's hope Reading remember how to put them under...I predict a draw (with heart much more than head I might say)...

This is all far too easy at the moment. Could end up being 4 or 5.

Martin "Gooner" Tyler is loving this

"Here's another little pearl, Carzola"

He has a wide-on tonight

"The Gunners get a corner"

fudging hell, he's not even hiding it tonight

Back