• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Was thinking about it when watching both Chelsea AND Arsenal at the weekend. What happened to both Hazard and Cazorla? Both made very impressive starts to the campaign but now both look uninterested and not like the players they looked at the start of the season. I always said Hazard would flop because I thought Gervinho was better of the two whenever I watched them at Lille together and was beginning to eat my words at the beginning of the season but now he really doesn't look good at all, in fact he looks like Gervinho.

Cazorla has been giving the ball a way left,right and centre and that is unlike a Spanish player of his ability. He just doesn't do much all round for the team. His form seemed to decline and then so did Arsenal. Not really sure whats happened, all seemed to of happened when Wheelchair got into the team and Diaby got injured.

Also Nuri Sahin? Has he been injured? He was the one everyone wanted in part-exchange for Modders... many though Sahin would be perfect for us. Have barely heard his name since August.

Also Nuri Sahin? Has he been injured? He was the one everyone wanted in part-exchange for Modders... many though Sahin would be perfect for us. Have barely heard his name since August.

One goal & two assists for Sahin in the Premier League from five appearances.

Not bad but hardly earth-shattering, is it?

So is he on the bench behind people like Henderson and Downing!? He must not be match fit or something right?

Other than 2 draws v Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project and a comfortable 3-0 v Wigan there's really no impressive results in that list.

They have won 1 of 7 away games and only 3 of 8 home games (only scoring 9 in total at home)

I see what you mean though, it was only a matter of time before they got their act together, although give them an injury or two (especially Suarez) and they are nowhere near top 6 yet.

hulk_substituido.gif

:ross: :ross: :ross:

What an absolute dingdong.

The official UEFA World Team of the decade (2000-2010): Formation: 4-3-3

....................Casillas
R.Carlos - Maldini - Cannavaro - Thuram
..........Zidane - Viera - Gerrard
........ Raul - Henry - Ronaldinho

No Ronaldo? Pathetic.

No Ronaldo? Pathetic.

No Messi either tbh..

Though it's an even greater travesty to have Gerrard in there...

No Ronaldo? Pathetic.

Gerard? Eh?

Gerrard and Vierra don't deserve to be there.

Would have Puyol in the Centre, Maldini at LB, and turf Thuram.

Ronaldo for Raul.

Seedorf for Gerrard. Makelele for Vieira.

Messi probably left it too late to go ahead of Henry or Ronaldinho. Eto'o and RVN a bit stiff too.

That is a strange one indeed. Bundesliga Player of the Year 2011. The guy was good enough prompt a transfer to Madrid from Dortmund but can't get a starting spot in an under performing Liverpool team?? He's been an unused sub a lot recently and behind Shelvey and Joe Cole (for one match anyway) in the pecking order. Sounds like he's not up for the fight to me.

That is a strange one indeed. Bundesliga Player of the Year 2011. The guy was good enough prompt a transfer to Madrid from Dortmund but can't get a starting spot in an under performing Liverpool team?? He's been an unused sub a lot recently and behind Shelvey and Joe Cole (for one match anyway) in the pecking order. Sounds like he's not up for the fight to me.

Spent almost all of last season either injured or on the bench, then was signed late in the window for Liverpool. His preferred role is probably somewhat similar to the role Allen has at Liverpool and he is one they're looking at having around for a long time. That in addition to him coming to a new league, something that normally takes some getting used to.

In my opinion it was always likely that he would need time to adjust, reason that although I wanted us to sign him I didn't want us to sign him on a loan deal without the option to sign him permanently. Think he will become very good again though, somewhere.

Sahin just doesn't look quick enough or dynamic enough in that Liverpool midfield. During the summer Jetset said AVB didn't want Sahin as he thought he was too slow, looks like they're both being proven right at the moment.

Hulk angry

He has threatened to quit Zenit after that row. Can't go anywhere until summer AFAIK, unless it's Porto.

Anyone know what Hulk's problem was? Looked like he got subbed in the last minute of extra time while they were winning, can't be mad at that surely?

Back