• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hulk: Has lost possession 156 times in Champions League games this season - at least 26 more times than any other player in the competition

>enit St Petersburg's record signing Hulk has threatened to leave the Russian club in the January transfer window following a heated exchange with his coach Luciano Spalletti during Tuesday's Champions League win at Milan.

The Brazil striker reacted angrily after the coach substituted him late in the game at the San Siro, which Zenit won 1-0. Spalletti was seen extending his hand as Hulk was leaving the pitch but the Brazilian just walked by without looking at the coach before having a heated discussion with the Zenit staff near the sideline.

"If the situation with the coach does not resolve itself I may leave the club in the January transfer window," Hulk, 26, was quoted as saying by local media.

Spalletti, who initially played down the incident, reportedly hit back at the striker, telling local media: "Hulk can say anything he wants, but if I decide to change him during the game it means I'm not happy with his play.

"Hulk is mistaken if he thinks he should play for 90 minutes all the time. He said he wants to leave? Then, it's his choice and I can do nothing about it. As for myself, I'm not going anywhere."

The Russian champions beat Milan thanks to a first half strike by their captain Danny in their final Group C match to finish third and qualify for the Europa League.

Hulk has had a tough time settling in St Petersburg, with several senior Zenit players apparently unhappy with the enormous outlay to sign the striker.

Zenit demoted the Russia captain Igor Denisov to the reserve team in September after he refused to play, issuing an ultimatum to renegotiate his contract in line with what Hulk was earning. Denisov was later allowed to rejoin the first team after making an apology.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/05/hulk-zenit-st-petersburg-coach

The official UEFA World Team of the decade (2000-2010): Formation: 4-3-3

....................Casillas
R.Carlos - Maldini - Cannavaro - Thuram
..........Zidane - Viera - Gerrard
........ Raul - Henry - Ronaldinho

No Ronaldo? Pathetic.

No Xavi either? One of the best passers of the ball ever. Plus Zidane was in decline for most of that decade.

No Xavi either? One of the best passers of the ball ever. Plus Zidane was in decline for most of that decade.

Him and his cronies will come into consideration for this current deacade, imv - 2010-20

They really exploded under Guardiola from 2009 onwards so, I suppose it was hard to consider all over effectively 1-2 years.

Don't worry :)

Him and his cronies will come into consideration for this current deacade, imv - 2010-20

They really exploded under Guardiola from 2009 onwards so, I suppose it was hard to consider all over effectively 1-2 years.

Don't worry :)

They won titles before that and won the CL in 06 and 09

Plus he won the Euros and World Cup.

He's been the best centre midfielder in Europe since Zidane started to decline.

They won titles before that and won the CL in 06 and 09

Plus he won the Euros and World Cup.

He's been the best centre midfielder in Europe since Zidane started to decline.

He was on the bench in the 2006 final along with Iniesta

They will be part of it in 10 years time - guaranteed (as would most of his Spanish buddies)

He was on the bench in the 2006 final along with Iniesta

They will be part of it in 10 years time - guaranteed (as would most of his Spanish buddies)

Only because he was injured.

No Pirlo either is a joke tbh

This woman who does the Champs League stuff on Sky - who the fudge is she?

I really do love her. She is wearing a red dress today. Very sexy lady. I want her.

Chelsea XI v Nordsjaelland: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Romeu, Ramires, Hazard, Mata, Moses, Torres.

This woman who does the Champs League stuff on Sky - who the fudge is she?

I really do love her. She is wearing a red dress today. Very sexy lady. I want her.

Is it Hayley McQueen? The Scottish bird? She normally does the CL highlights on sky.

The Gillette Soccer Special panel is embarassing tonight, Fowler, Nicholas, Dowie, Bonner...they seriously havent got a fudging clue

Braga have the best named player in goal for them tonight, yep Quim is number 1 hahaha

Is it Hayley McQueen? The Scottish bird? She normally does the CL highlights on sky.

Checked her on google - youre right it is Hayley - She is STUNNING.

My new number two - overtaken Kelly Brooke and just behind Louise and Charlize

Celtic score, which means Benfica have to beat Barca if they are to go through.

Juve close to a goal, but still 0-0

Most of the Shaktar-Juve match consists of players rolling around, pretending to be injured.

Galatasaray losing to Braga. Means Cluj can go through if they get at least a point at OT.

Back