• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

A9S9f26CYAEjXJk.jpg:large

Where is AVB at and when?

Today's match suggested to me that it's more deep-rooted than that. Our fans didn't care whether we lost tonight or not. They didn't care if we became the worst English team to have ever performed in Europe. All they care about is being better than United. After so many years in their shadow, I see where they're coming from. They don't see the bigger picture yet. I guess that's the price of quick, expensive success.

The problem is that even if with a draw in Dortmund (no one in their right frame of mind was expecting a win there, huh?), you lots will still finish joint last and winless...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/04/manchester-city-unwanted-champions-league-record

PSG and Porto as it clearly states in the top corner and tonight when they played. SCOUTING THAT ZLATAN

2iv1hxf.png

OK..what is the match to watch tomorrow..Celtic or Shatskar? I am interested in Willian.

Is that AVB's ear in the pic?? Or the guy behind him? That's a big lug right there...

Is that AVB's ear in the pic?? Or the guy behind him? That's a big lug right there...

avb_1529598a.jpg

different ear...so probably the guy behind's

*edit* on second thought, this looks like a photoshop job

Last edited:

Was thinking about it when watching both Chelsea AND Arsenal at the weekend. What happened to both Hazard and Cazorla? Both made very impressive starts to the campaign but now both look uninterested and not like the players they looked at the start of the season. I always said Hazard would flop because I thought Gervinho was better of the two whenever I watched them at Lille together and was beginning to eat my words at the beginning of the season but now he really doesn't look good at all, in fact he looks like Gervinho.

Cazorla has been giving the ball a way left,right and centre and that is unlike a Spanish player of his ability. He just doesn't do much all round for the team. His form seemed to decline and then so did Arsenal. Not really sure whats happened, all seemed to of happened when Wheelchair got into the team and Diaby got injured.

Cazorla got lucky against us.
Before Ade decided to play double-agent, he was nowhere in that match and unable to find a route anywhere...he's a fine player when he has space, but in order to be effective it would help if Wenger actually had some tactics as to how he could be used in various scenarios...as for Hazard? Wrong club.

Was thinking about it when watching both Chelsea AND Arsenal at the weekend. What happened to both Hazard and Cazorla? Both made very impressive starts to the campaign but now both look uninterested and not like the players they looked at the start of the season. I always said Hazard would flop because I thought Gervinho was better of the two whenever I watched them at Lille together and was beginning to eat my words at the beginning of the season but now he really doesn't look good at all, in fact he looks like Gervinho.

Cazorla has been giving the ball a way left,right and centre and that is unlike a Spanish player of his ability. He just doesn't do much all round for the team. His form seemed to decline and then so did Arsenal. Not really sure whats happened, all seemed to of happened when Wheelchair got into the team and Diaby got injured.

Its called winter, many players who have played in leagues with either a winter break or, in terms of climate, very little winter struggle when they come over here, in August and Septemeber while the weather is still fairly warm they thrive, once the chill hits they can't handle the harder ground and cold weather.

Is he any good? Who was AVB looking at was my real question.

Ronaldo only scored his 61st goal of 2012 last night?

1339677041247.gif

Grinch Harry Cancels QPR'S Xmas Party

Harry Redknapp has cancelled Queens Park Rangers' Christmas party in order for the squad to concentrate on their performances.

Grinch Harry Cancels QPR'S Xmas Party

Harry Redknapp has cancelled Queens Park Rangers' Christmas party in order for the squad to concentrate on their performances.

Bah, humbug! Another great idea is extra training every day. It is almost guaranteed to turn a relegation team into world beaters.

Back