• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

If I'd have been able to get on earlier, I'd have warned you not to watch this game. The fact I'm on a Spurs forum during it says all you need to know really. :tumbleweed:

Two great passes by modders, clone like, to set up the two goals. Class - he won the ball for the 1st pass to benzema, great work and vision.

Play has resumed in Zagreb.

1902118_w1.jpg

Arsenal topping their group as it stands.

Wonder if its stays that way they might pull Real Madrid in the last 16? Probably get Cluj..

Arsenal topping their group as it stands.

Wonder if its stays that way they might pull Real Madrid in the last 16? Probably get Cluj..

As stands it's not particularly easy.

PSG.. AC milan... Real Madrid, Juventus.. Valencia..

Groups G and H are the ones you want to draw against...

Great goal from Kaka - I wonder if we'll get some ITK again on him this window

Assuming this is recent? 6-8 weeks out inured can takes its toll on a man.. Even 3 days into it :D

I think it's from the West Ham players' Xmas party in Dublin where Carroll alledgedly attacked a photgrapher. West Ham have denied it.

article-2243003-16577D4F000005DC-597_634x343.jpg

article-2243003-16577CFE000005DC-413_634x378.jpg

As stands it's not particularly easy.

PSG.. AC milan... Real Madrid, Juventus.. Valencia..

Groups G and H are the ones you want to draw against...

Good spot, some tough teams in those 2nd spots. I didnt mention Juventus because I still have this funny feeling Chelsea are going to sneak in.
You would think both teams would play out the draw so they both progress, but just have this incling that Shakthar will go for the win, and succeed

Good spot, some tough teams in those 2nd spots. I didnt mention Juventus because I still have this funny feeling Chelsea are going to sneak in.
You would think both teams would play out the draw so they both progress, but just have this incling that Shakthar will go for the win, and succeed

Never underestimate Italians when it comes to scraping a result.

City have dropped back and are currently defending their penalty area..

Dortmund threatening..

Last edited:

Am I being too harsh? Or should Kompany have been able to cut out that cross before it reached the Dortmund striker?

Love seeing the tosspieces Paul Walsh and Charlie Nicholas looking so glum on soccer special...

Back