• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Real Madrid and Ajax for me. Want to see as much of Eriksen as possible, and also possibly see how Modric is settling in.

Real Madrid and Ajax for me. Want to see as much of Eriksen as possible, and also possibly see how Modric is settling in.

Watching him play Real is good and all that, but how will he cope on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke?

attachment.php

Fernando Torres has been lauded for his defensive qualities by Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez.

:)

Torres also claims his move to Chelsea is a success because he is winning trophies.

AFC XI v Olympiacos: Szczesny, Jenkinson, Squillaci, Vermaelen, Meade; Rosicky, Coquelin; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Gervinho; Chamakh

Emirates Marketing Project XI v Dortmund (7:45pm): Hart, Maicon, Kompany, Lescott, Nastasic, Garcia, Barry, Nasri, Sinclair, Tevez, Dzeko

Sh*t....nothing much on any of the A-D games tonight....suppose EL drop out interest for us

only 8 mins on the clock and sky have mentioned the derby game on sun at least 4 times ffs.

Good play by Luka for that goal, he didn't seem to celebrate though.

In Zagreb the ref has taken the players off the pitch because of the snow.

Snow? jees..

Dort and city is a borefest at the moment..

Crap. Real scores.

I'm not too sure, but I dont think it matters if Ajax lose or draw, think even though Ajax are losing, City still need to win to finish 3rd. Pretty sure Ajax have the better head if they both finish on 4pts

I'm not too sure, but I dont think it matters if Ajax lose or draw, think even though Ajax are losing, City still need to win to finish 3rd. Pretty sure Ajax have the better head if they both finish on 4pts

Yup. Ajax drew away and won at home.

Ronaldo's 61st of the season, only 61? pfft!

As long as City don't win it's all good.

City managed two whole shots in the 1st half, one of them on target.

Back