• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I don't get why Bale is in the defenders section.

Im assuming because he wouldnt get in the midfield section? They had too many midfielders but had to put Bale in there so they thought fudge it - lets put him in defenders section. I dont really know just my first thought

Im assuming because he wouldnt get in the midfield section? They had too many midfielders but had to put Bale in there so they thought fudge it - lets put him in defenders section. I dont really know just my first thought

But Steven fudgein Gerrard gets in.

Exactly, I don't like the Fat Spanish Waiter, but that interview was over the top, ask once about the boo boys, but let it go.

Reminiscent of some of the Dalglish interviews. "I'm telling you they did."

What is the record for London clubs in the top flight? With Palace and Millwall doing well that is a possibility of 8 teams from London in the Premiership although QPR will probably go down..

What is the record for London clubs in the top flight? With Palace and Millwall doing well that is a possibility of 8 teams from London in the Premiership although QPR will probably go down..

Arsenal, Charlton, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Fulham, QPR, Tottenham, West Ham, Wimbledon have all played in the PL.

From my flawless research (PL only):

7: 94/95 (Arsenal, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, QPR, Tottenham, West Ham, Wimbledon)
6: 92/93, 93/94, 95/96, 97/98, 98/99, 01/02, 02/03, 04/05, 05/06, 06/07

There has been 8 while it was still the First Division.

A8uFdvHCIAEMil2.png

ANOTHER

Lukaku looked really good for WBA, I fudging hate Chelsea.

As for the monkey guy, you have to wonder.

Arsenal, Charlton, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Fulham, QPR, Tottenham, West Ham, Wimbledon have all played in the PL.

From my flawless research (PL only):

7: 94/95 (Arsenal, Chelsea, Crystal Palace, QPR, Tottenham, West Ham, Wimbledon)
6: 92/93, 93/94, 95/96, 97/98, 98/99, 01/02, 02/03, 04/05, 05/06, 06/07

There has been 8 while it was still the First Division.

thanks for the research interesting

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano given one-game ban over unfair goal against Nordsjaelland.#SSN

Guus Hiddink has revealed he plans to retire from management at the end of the season.

Looks like two relegation six pointers.. and this early in the season too..

Think i'll go with.. Sunderland 3 QPR 1 and.. Villa 0 Reading 2

SAFC team v QPR: Mignolet, Bardsley, Rose, Kilgallon, Cuellar, Cattermole, Larsson, Gardner, Sessegnon, Johnson, Fletcher.
QPR team v SAFC: Julio Cesar, Bosingwa, Nelsen, Hill, Traore, Mackie, Mbia, Diakite, Granero, Taarabt, Cisse.

That other game that Sky are showing, who cares.

Exactly, I don't like the Fat Spanish Waiter, but that interview was over the top, ask once about the boo boys, but let it go.

I disagree. These people are supposed to be journalists, I know it's "only football", but they should have some balls and ask some tough questions. The point of an interviewer isn't to just lob soft balls at the subject to have them hit it out of the park.

I thought he did a good job, people wanted to hear what Benitez thought of the reception he got as the new manager, a reception that as far as I know has never been seen in the world of football. His answer of "I didn't hear it" was ridiculous and he deserved to be pushed on the subject.

I wish someone would show some balls when Wenger says "I didn't zee zat inzident", "well, here's a monitor, let's have a look" would be a decent response. Or how about when Ferguson goes on one of his rants putting pressure on the referee, how about bringing up some of the times a decision went in their favour and see what he actually has to say. Or any manager who complains about diving, but also has known divers in his team. Or how about asking Pulis why he's so insistent on calling others out for their diving when his players are some of the dirtiest thugs in the league who also are among the worst at shirt pulling and cynical fouls.

The list of (what I think is) hypocrisy along with ridiculous and bland comments who could be interchanged between teams and managers week by week with no meaning lost is long as hell, I wish journalists would grow some balls and ask some real questions.

Bent not even on the bench for Villa. Must be stinking it up in training.

Nicky Shorey has created as many chances as Juan Mata this season.

Back