• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Cheers. So he's probably gone off injured then.

Didn't come out for the second half. Looked like he was struggeling with his hamstring just before the break. Green had a fantastic save after a corner, no idea how he got to it.

Apparently the QPR game is also toss..

So it's not like they could have chosen a better one..

Sky really know what games to put on..

And ESPN too, since the Sunderland-WBA game on Sat dinnertime its been an absolute goal-fest

Sat Night 0-0
Sun Dinner 0-0
Sun Evening 0-0
Tonight 0-0 zzzzzzz

'Christian Benteke, he scores when he wants' ....I woudnt go that far!

QPR start the evening 7pts from safety. Get their first point for 3 weeks and will probably finish the night 8pts from safety

QPR start the evening 7pts from safety. Get their first point for 3 weeks and will probably finish the night 8pts from safety

Plus saints can make that 9 points tomorrow with their game in hand.. :-k

Plus saints can make that 9 points tomorrow with their game in hand.. :-k

Its getting a little congested down there. Home wins for Southampton and Stoke tomorrow would mean Saudi Sportswashing Machine would only be 1pt above the drop zone. Unreal.
And, if we can win our game, Liverpool would only be 3pts above it as well.

Just stringing 2 or 3 wins together can give a team a massive leap up the table right now. And vice versa with a couple of defeats. With Fulham and Everton awaydays to come its vital we get at least a point tomorrow to avoid getting sucked into the mid-table congestion.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Really impressed with Danny Rose #safc tonight. Quick, energetic, delivers a decent ball, still or moving.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter
Really impressed with Danny Rose #safc tonight. Quick, energetic, delivers a decent ball, still or moving.

I'm liking some of the reports I'm reading about Rose. Fingers crossed his spell at Sunderland will bring him on, as much as Walkers at Villa and Caulkers at Swansea

To some point I agree with you, but I think "real" journalism would be

- Asking Wenger/SAF/etc. what the fudge did you not see? or calling SAF out on comments like 4 minutes is a travesty (to your point)

Real journalism is not (imo)

- Trying to make someone personally uncomfortable or look bad because he has walked in to a brick situation (just like I don't think going after Keane at Blackburn last season was cool). Ask him, he gives the party line, try again along the lines of "obviously there is some resistance to your appointment, did you expect that, how do you plan to win fans over, what would you say to those fans". Stylistically, the reporter came across as a prick, not as someone trying to be a journalist

I also agree with you to some extent.

I just didn't think the Benitez situation was that bad, it clearly was something worth talking about and something that the manager should have a decent answer for.

A win for Ipswich today. Massively important for them as there's a gap opening between the bottom 5 and the rest in the Championship.

Millwall are now 12 unbeaten, Adam Smith playing well!

I'm liking some of the reports I'm reading about Rose. Fingers crossed his spell at Sunderland will bring him on, as much as Walkers at Villa and Caulkers at Swansea

That's high hopes I would say, but good to see that he's getting games and doing well for himself.

Going forward he seems very comfortable at left back, his defending still leaves a bit to be desired though as can be expected.

Just wanted to add that I'm delighted we didn't do what some people on here suggested and sign Adam Johnson...

Just wanted to add that I'm delighted we didn't do what some people on here suggested and sign Adam Johnson...

Amen. And he's not the only one that there's been huge cries for, but eventually went somewhere else and failed.

Looks like two relegation six pointers.. and this early in the season too..

Think i'll go with.. Sunderland 3 QPR 1 and.. Villa 0 Reading 2

Don't give up the day job!

Only joking I like people who give an opinion!

Back