• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

[video=youtube;nY4DAibYozU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nY4DAibYozU[/video]

Sorry if alreday mentioned earlier in the thread, but what happened to the rumour from Saturday about Martin O'Neil offering his resignation to he Sunderland board?

The Sunlun board rejected it.

[video=youtube;SQoOSNe-Obw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SQoOSNe-Obw[/video]

I wonder if Geoff Shreeves had the same media training as Kay Burley. He loves ramming it home just to make the interviewee feel that extra bit worse doesn't he?!

Isn't Shreeves the one who told Ivanovic he wasnt in the CL final? ****.

It's his job to try and get a reaction.

He does it pretty well at times. Kudos to him.

Wednesday 28 November
Chelsea V Fulham

Everton V Arsenal

Southampton V Norwich

Stoke V Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Swansea V West Brom

Tottenham V Liverpool

Man Utd V West Ham

Wigan V Emirates Marketing Project

Saturday 1 December

West Ham V Chelsea

Arsenal V Swansea

Fulham V Tottenham

Liverpool V Southampton

Emirates Marketing Project V Everton

QPR V Aston Villa

West Brom V Stoke

Reading V Man Utd

I reckon the top 4 on Saturday evening will be the same at the end of the season.

So you reckon at the end of the season WBA, City, United and Chelsea will be the top 4 clubs?

I reckon the top 4 on Saturday evening will be the same at the end of the season.

Hahahaha yeh its done and dusted with 25 odd games left, no point even playing those games..

Ludicrous statement

I may be right-I may be wrong-it's no big deal either way but I think if WBA get good results they will be hard to dislodge. Same with Chelsea.

I may be right-I may be wrong-it's no big deal either way but I think if WBA get good results they will be hard to dislodge. Same with Chelsea.

There are 25 odd games left thats 75 points !!!!

I am pretty sure that the top 4 after 15 games in the EPL nearly always finishes top 4.
Or maybe I am 100% wrong.
But we will have a clearer picture then than today.

I am pretty sure that the top 4 after 15 games in the EPL nearly always finishes top 4.
Or maybe I am 100% wrong.
But we will have a clearer picture then than today.

Ignoring the other matches that remain, if we win away at WBA we're 3 points behind them and if we win at Stamford Bridge we're 2 points behind Chelsea. Far from impossible. They also have to play each other one more time.

Luka Modric has been nominated for one of the midfield slots in the FIFA World XI team for 2012.

As he spent some of 2012 at Spurs, we can take some credit if he wins the place.

Rather strangely, Gareth Bale was nominated for one of the defenders slots.

The 15-man shortlist for the FIFA/FIFPro World XI 2012 Midfielders:

Xabi Alonso (Spain, Real Madrid), Sergio Busquets (Spain, Barcelona), Cesc Fabregas (Spain, Barcelona), Steven Gerrard (England, Liverpool), Eden Hazard (Belgium, Chelsea), Andres Iniesta (Spain, Barcelona), Frank Lampard (England, Chelsea), Luka Modric (Croatia, Real Madrid), Mesut Ozil (Germany, Real Madrid), Andrea Pirlo (Italy, Juventus), Franck Ribery (France, Bayern Munich), David Silva (Spain, Emirates Marketing Project), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany, Bayern Munich), Yaya Toure (Ivory Coast, Emirates Marketing Project), Xavi Hernandez (Spain, Barcelona)

FIFA FIFPro World XI 2005 - 2012

I don't get why Bale is in the defenders section.

Back