• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Atletico will move 8 points clear of Real after this win. I say that's EIGHT POINTS CLEAR Arc ;)

For our sake - this can only delay Falcao's apparent arrival to Chelsea from Jan to the summer - that's my only consolation at the moment

Its Arcy's pathetic hatred of the best team in football shining through once again

Strangely I prefer watching Real myself even though I think Messi is the best player on the planet, and Xavi is a football GHod. The only way I can explain this is that I feel watching Barca weave their patterns has an certain inevitability about it. It's like watching the same movie over and over. I prefer the unpredictability of Real but still think Barca are the best team.

I also can't explain the 5 snakes thing. What's that about?

Obefemi Martins is only 28. That can't be right?

But seriously what is your reason? Is it you just dislike them, because that's fair enough, I dislike many clubs. But you seem to have an intense hated of them. I guess if your a Real Madrid fan then it makes sense

Strangely I prefer watching Real myself even though I think Messi is the best player on the planet, and Xavi is a football GHod. The only way I can explain this is that I feel watching Barca weave their patterns has an certain inevitability about it. It's like watching the same movie over and over. I prefer the unpredictability of Real but still think Barca are the best team.

I find Real quite boring at times to be honest. They are like a machine, typical Mourinho team really, with all the ugly stuff that goes along with his teams.

But seriously what is your reason? Is it you just dislike them, because that's fair enough, I dislike many clubs. But you seem to have an intense hated of them. I guess if your a Real Madrid fan then it makes sense

I've always kept an eye on Real Madrid since the mid-90s - at the time they had one of my all-time favourite players of the last decade namely Raul Gonzalez (in addition to R. Carlos and Hierro). Played some great football and wore white like the mighty Spurs. I always enjoyed their European games and dreamt one day we can also be there (oh the irony, later on)

So naturally their fierce rivals are not at the top of my list. But lately since their world-wide supremacy came into full swing, and the zounds of fanboys grew like fungus after rain - it became utterly unbearable to be constantly bombarded with this relentless media brainwash reacharound of the 'best team in the world' propaganda. As if Spanish football didn't exist prior to Messi coming through. Or Real didn't win 9 (nine) CL titles to date. Or outscore them completely last season and played some immense football. Even on local TV they only show highlights of their goals in most El Classicos and skip through Real's. I hate everything they stand for - from those Unicef 'holier than thou' sponsorhips to the millions of disciples who will move on the PSG and Anzhi when Messi and co. retire

I think you got the numbers mixed up - its 82 not 28

fudges sake I went upstairs for 5 mins and they score 3 goals.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine fixtures:

Stoke (A)
Wigan (H)
Fulham (A)
City (H)
QPR (H)
United (A)
Arsenal (A)
Everton (H)

It's only gonna get worse for them.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine fixtures:

Stoke (A)
Wigan (H)
Fulham (A)
City (H)
QPR (H)
United (A)
Arsenal (A)
Everton (H)

It's only gonna get worse for them.

Could easily loose all of them they way we are playing at the moment.

No tactics, no direction, no leadership, no desire, no Ben Arfa just constant hooooof ball.

Utter brick.

Pardew has earned the right to have time to turn this around, but I am not confident, not at all.

Shocking decisions not to buy any first team players in the summer.

Lionel Messi has scored 82 goals in 2012, AC Milan have scored 81.

Sorry if alreday mentioned earlier in the thread, but what happened to the rumour from Saturday about Martin O'Neil offering his resignation to he Sunderland board?

Banned for 6 years - head kick

[video=youtube;GmIbRhDuKR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GmIbRhDuKR0[/video]

Back