• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

So why is Man Utd/QPR first up on MOTD and not Sunderland/WBA?

Pure and utter SAF-c#cksucking BBC I assume. Even Wigan/Reading had more goals including a late winner ](*,) Really gets my goat sometimes.
No surprise Villa/Arsenal is on last

So why is Man Utd/QPR first up on MOTD and not Sunderland/WBA?

Pure and utter SAF-c#cksucking BBC I assume. Even Wigan/Reading had more goals including a late winner ](*,) Really gets my goat sometimes.
No surprise Villa/Arsenal is on last

Don't forget the Redknapp factor.

Scary to think Spam are 2 points ahead of us, so they'll go 5 points ahead if they do the Andy Carroll smash and smash and smash and grab thing

It is, until you look at the opponents played so far. Sometimes the League table doesnt tell the full story. I'd be very surprised if West Ham are still 7th in 6 games time. If they are then hats off to them, i'll be impressed

How do you know the order of merit on MOTD????

Match of the Day running order on Twitter: "MOTD tonight at 10.30pm on BBC One: 1. ManUtd/QPR, 2. Sunderland/WBA, 3. Wigan/Reading, 4. Everton/Norwich, 5. Stoke/Fulham, 6. Villa/Arsenal."

There's the statue of Fergie to talk about and of course the momentous task Harry has taken on with QPR. Should fill about half the show.

Unconfirmed reports that Martin O'Neil has offered Sunderland his resignation. #safc

Sky Sports Football @SkyFootball

Celtic manager Neil Lennon sensationally threatened to quit the club after the 1-0 defeat to Inverness

Celtic manager Neil Lennon sensationally threatened to quit the club after the 1-0 defeat to Inverness

Good. The ****s cost me against Barca and again today. He should fudge off.

Back from suspension Bassong equalises at Everton!

Yep nice one Bassong .

Everton seem to be making a habit of conceding late equalisers , they even got away with a late Liverpool winner that was wrongly chalked off . Moyes more defensive than AVB , clueless how to see a game out ? :lol:

Unconfirmed reports that Martin O'Neil has offered Sunderland his resignation. #safc

Fair play if he has. We live in an era where managers dont resign anymore...............seemingly happy to watch their team go down the pan and hang on till they get sacked so they get a pay off (Capello, Hughes, Redknapp etc ).

Sunderland club sources have told Sky Sports that Martin O'Neill has 'unequivocally not resigned' and is not leaving.

Felipe Melo saved a penalty for Galatasary today.

Fair play if he has (MON offered to resign). We live in an era where managers dont resign anymore...............seemingly happy to watch their team go down the pan and hang on till they get sacked so they get a pay off (Capello, Hughes, Redknapp etc ).

I think Greg quoted some stats about Sunderland's loss ratio which surprised me. I agree about honour-hardly exists any more and hardly anyone cares whether or not it does.

Yep nice one Bassong .

Everton seem to be making a habit of conceding late equalisers , they even got away with a late Liverpool winner that was wrongly chalked off . Moyes more defensive than AVB , clueless how to see a game out ? :lol:

I am not worried about Everton. Say what you like about Moyes but the guy just ain't a winner. Everton crashed out of ECL before the group stages IIRC?
Clarke MAY be a winner..WBA are a concern to me.

Good. The ****s cost me against Barca and again today. He should fudge off.

You can't run with both the fox and the hounds. Lennon will be receiving birthday cards from bookies for the rest of his life.

Watching this game, Modric just isn't a Madrid player. Then again if the likes of Arbeloa are good enough I suppose he is.

Back