• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Ops... yeah sorry wrong thread ..

Come on Villa smash the Goons ...

Been playing quite well have the Vile youngans , just hope they can keep it going.

I think it's quite obvious that N'Zogbia and Bent won't fit into this team. Bent would have been an obvious target for QPR.

Holman's one of those players...I think this is Villa's day...

I think it's quite obvious that N'Zogbia and Bent won't fit into this team. Bent would have been an obvious target for QPR.

It's been a decent passing performance from them so far so you could be right regarding Bent as Benteke is a better footballing forward, but they do need goals .

N'zogbia is not a bad footballer, just not very consistent in the level of his performances. Lambert demands 100% effort from his players.

It's been a decent passing performance from them so far so you could be right regarding Bent as Benteke is a better footballing forward, but they do need goals .

N'zogbia is not a bad footballer, just not very consistent in the level of his performances. Lambert demands 100% effort from his players.

Bent's attitude is like a bad Adebayor. He doesn't give a brick about the team, he still gets paid.

Villa are about as woeful in front of goal as we are as well. Everything straight at Szczesny.

Fulham manager Martin Jol after the 1-0 defeat at Stoke: "In the first half, they bully teams and we couldn't get the ball out of our half.
"It is their style and I admire their style. It's almost a rugby team. I don't want to talk about the referee, I don't want to look for excuses.

Lovely stuff Martin. I miss him

Fulham manager Martin Jol after the 1-0 defeat at Stoke: "In the first half, they bully teams and we couldn't get the ball out of our half.
"It is their style and I admire their style. It's almost a rugby team. I don't want to talk about the referee, I don't want to look for excuses.

Lovely stuff Martin. I miss him

You have to hand it to him, he, too, was a media master BUT he did it with charm and grace...a very intelligent man...

Decent result

I have to admit I thought Arsenal would waltz 3pts there tonight. I think Villa are a poor side, perhaps I underestimated them a little. Still think they will be in the relegation mix at the death though

I have to admit I thought Arsenal would waltz 3pts there tonight. I think Villa are a poor side, perhaps I underestimated them a little. Still think they will be in the relegation mix at the death though

A bit of underestimating from Arsenal I think. They weren't anywhere near the required effort really.

Arse Mania would probably make for fun reading if I could actually get on there. :lol:

Big chance for Spurs to get back in the mix with Everton and Arsenal only getting a point, as well as open up a little gap to Fulham and the rest....so we all know what that means I suppose

Apparently Arsenal didn't manage a single shot on target in the 2nd half.

Big chance for Spurs to get back in the mix with Everton and Arsenal only getting a point, as well as open up a little gap to Fulham and the rest....so we all know what that means I suppose

Scary to think Spam are 2 points ahead of us, so they'll go 5 points ahead if they do the Andy Carroll smash and smash and smash and grab thing

Back