• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Pellegrini is surprisingly never really touted about when mangers get the sack. If AVB ever gets the sack i'd like us to be in for him.

Malaga have made me a fair bit of cash in the champions league, i've had a punt on them in pretty much every game. Had great odds all they way through.

Agreed that he is a top manager. I believe it is the fact that his English is non-existent that has stopped the English clubs. I think he has even come out in the past and said that he has no wish to learn English..

Looks like Emirates Marketing Project going 3-5-2 with Zabaleta the 3rd centre back, oh and they have Lescott on the bench. Well, if it doesn't work 3 times, completely ignore everything and try for a 4th. :lol:

Zenit got a draw in the end. Malaga through, but all the other teams could still get the other spot.

Luka starts for Madrid alongside Xabi and Khedira.

Agreed that he is a top manager. I believe it is the fact that his English is non-existent that has stopped the English clubs. I think he has even come out in the past and said that he has no wish to learn English..

im sure i heard him speaking English a few years ago at a Real Madrid pre season game in Ireland

Sigh. What is so stupid about it? Your post is rather pointless.

Play nice.

Sorry, but to say Adriano wasnt aware of the situation...he was fully aware. But to hell with fairplay I guess

Come on Madrid, smash the lottery winners..

Mancini is such a bell end in interviews

Would be funny to also see Mancini get the sack in the morning :lol:

Come on Madrid! Proper club - proper history - end these maggots

Back