• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

[video=youtube;Pg6IiGjJyM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Pg6IiGjJyM4[/video]

Finally the sequel to The Raid \o/

The Raid was such a sick film. Anyone remember the way he killed that guy in the doorway? :eek: One of the best films deaths ever!

Just watched Hitchc0ck tonight. Hopkins is amazing as Hitch and Helen Mirren is on top form too. Loved the final scene too

The Raid was such a sick film. Anyone remember the way he killed that guy in the doorway? :eek: One of the best films deaths ever!

Still struggling to persuade a housemate to watch the film. He keeps telling me that he's seen the same film, as he's seen Dredd. Disappointed in him as I love the film Raid. I love the action sequences, the fact that it was largely under the radar, as far as it comes to the UK and the US Market, and has set the bar higher for action movies. Will be great to see what The Raid 2 can bring.

Just watched Filth - excellent movie. I didnt actually expect it to have such depth behind the depravity that Bruce displayed or rather the movie displayed.

James Mcavoy really is an excellent actor although his last couple of movies before this were pretty poor - Trance and Welcome to the Punch were not that great

The Pact

Horror/mystery. Miles better than most other scary movies these days. Really good story, suspenseful and scary with minimal gore, great acting.

Forgot to mention, but the best thing about it was probably the fact that the characters' reactions to events were actually believable.

Saw American Hustle today. Loved it. David O Russell is on a role. His last 3 movies have been brilliant and superbly acted.

The mrs and me both agreed though that it's a little unfair that Jennifer Lawrence is getting all the attention. Amy Adams was better and Christian Bale even better still.

And was good to see a certain cameo appearance. Was not expecting that.

It was the sort of movie that, with the wrong actors, could have been ****.

Can't wait for this!!

I think it was mentioned in this thread a long time ago but apparently this film is supposed to be the original idea that they wanted to do for the first one but they didn't get enough budget at the time. They always hoped the first one would be successful enough to get a bigger budget so they could make this one... so I'm hoping for big things!

Saw American Hustle today. Loved it. David O Russell is on a role. His last 3 movies have been brilliant and superbly acted.

The mrs and me both agreed though that it's a little unfair that Jennifer Lawrence is getting all the attention. Amy Adams was better and Christian Bale even better still.

Amy Adams got my attention and a couple of others on this thread. JL wasnt as prominent as I thought she would be, as lets face it she seems to be the bigger star at the moment. AA was hot and she could come to the rescue anyday (see what I did there? cant teach that ****in ****)

The Fighter is a great film and ****es all over American Hustle. Silver Lingings Playbook is a very good film and also much better than AH.

Another excellent David O Russell film is Three Kings.

The Fighter is a great film and ****es all over American Hustle. Silver Lingings Playbook is a very good film and also much better than AH.

Another excellent David O Russell film is Three Kings.

Yes!

...and this of course; :lol:

[video=youtube;7SG43wa7Alo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SG43wa7Alo[/video]

It will be with Eisenberg as Luther. I thought that it was going to be Heisenberg, not Eisenberg, who landed the role! Maybe someone in casting misheard?

Bryan Cranston would be excellent in the role.

Back