• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

YES

I have always liked Amy Adams thats the thing. JL is hot and wouldnt say no but Amy was just hot

No way!! I thought you had taste...

Amy Adams played a more intellectual but somehow still slurry woman with great side boobs but better than Jennifer Lawrence? No.

Sorry, Amy Adams was absolutely smoking yet again, and the scene where she sits on that kitchen counter with her legs slightly open, beckoning Bradley cooper with her foot was basically proof-positive affirmation that i should never wear sweat-pants to movies she's in. I don't. For that reason. Absolutely belting. Would I/ Yes. All day. Sigh….she really does look like the consummate dirty cow with a velvet voice encrusted in class…excuse me, must shuffle off for a bit...

No way, never thought the day would come when I'd be disagreeing with the pair of you.

That scene was acting a role. If Jennifer Lawrence had played the part in that scene, wow!!

I can understand you liking the role, as I've described it as her acting like filth and with side boob on display but that's not all Amy Adams, it's her role.

So I'll maintain that Jennifer Lawrence is the sexier out of the pair of them. Either way I'd be happy with either....or both, but that's for a different thread.

No way, never thought the day would come when I'd be disagreeing with the pair of you.

That scene was acting a role. If Jennifer Lawrence had played the part in that scene, wow!!

I can understand you liking the role, as I've described it as her acting like filth and with side boob on display but that's not all Amy Adams, it's her role.

So I'll maintain that Jennifer Lawrence is the sexier out of the pair of them. Either way I'd be happy with either....or both, but that's for a different thread.

The fantastic thing is that when we saunter off with the pair of them in the not-too-distant-future, we won't want each other's date! You can have JL, I'll take AA, sorted!

The fantastic thing is that when we saunter off with the pair of them in the not-too-distant-future, we won't want each other's date! You can have JL, I'll take AA, sorted!

Ok fine, ill happily take Elizabeth Rohm - you ****in greedy ****ers.

ps - the Amy Adams scene on the kitchen table woooooooooo****inhoooooooo

pps I agree with El G that it could be to do with the actually scene than her. I mean put Roseanne Barr in that same scene and I still would haha. JL is hot but Amy has always done it for me. The next door kinda girl

ppps I need to get myself a big massive kitchen table and worktop and a girl.

Watched Wolf of Wall Street over the weekend. First hour was good but after that just faded and I lost interest. Di Caprio did a good job I thought, though how Jonah Hill was cast I don't know. He's awful and can only ever play one character. For me he was the main factor in ruining the film.

Also watched About Time with the misses. Not bad, easy to watch and kept her happy enough. Had a very sad ending.

Didn't realise I had this much competition for AA. I need TP for my bunghole fickers, she's mine.

Nah you can **** off mate.

Youll end up fighting with Steff for her... while AA and I will be err... watching... yeah we will be watching

I'm going to sleep now but could do with a decent film to nod off to if someone could help me out quickly?

Its extremely lighthearted and fun but have no expectations otherwise you will be disappointed. Whilst I like all the actors in there... I think someone like Jack Nicholson would have been perfect in this comedy and maybe Robin Williams but def Jack Nicholson. He has that cheeky type look.

Cheers for the info.

I'm a massive Morgan Freeman fan will be weird seeing him do comedy

Nah you can **** off mate.

Youll end up fighting with Steff for her... while AA and I will be err... watching... yeah we will be watching

I just asked Amy as we lay here together in our hotel room, and she definitely said to be polite she would let you both think you (ahem) 'stood a chance'…she's a very polite lady in that regard...

Back