• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Really like the film Silver Lining Playbook; watching again now. Two of my favourite stars; Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper, and excellent performances from each of them.

Really like the film Silver Lining Playbook; watching again now. Two of my favourite stars; Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper, and excellent performances from each of them.

Excellent film. As you say, great performances from them both, but have to say Jennifer Lawrence...=P~

Can anyone recommend a decent horror movie??? prefer the ones that make you jump rather than gore.

City 6 Tottenham 0 springs to mind.

Seriously though, dont watch too many horror films myself, not really my bag, but seem to remember Woman in Black had a few 'jumpy' moments in it

I watched Last Vegas the other day - a bit meh but was lighthearted so was my cup of tea.

Gonna watch Captain Phillips now.

I watched Last Vegas the other day - a bit meh but was lighthearted so was my cup of tea.

Gonna watch Captain Phillips now.

Tempted to watch this next weekend. There's an Odeon next to the hotel we're stopping at. Just depends on what time we get there as to what we watch.

Tempted to watch this next weekend. There's an Odeon next to the hotel we're stopping at. Just depends on what time we get there as to what we watch.

Its extremely lighthearted and fun but have no expectations otherwise you will be disappointed. Whilst I like all the actors in there... I think someone like Jack Nicholson would have been perfect in this comedy and maybe Robin Williams but def Jack Nicholson. He has that cheeky type look.

Anyone seen Gravity?

I have like 10 movies i wanna watch but trying to pick the best one for now.

Anyone seen Gravity?

I have like 10 movies i wanna watch but trying to pick the best one for now.

I watched Gravity at an IMAX cinema and the impressive 3D special effects combined with the great use of surround sound really immersed the audience in the action but the story itself dragged towards the end imho, well worth a look if you've got a terrific home cinema system but otherwise I wouldn't rush to watch it tbh.

Rotten has given it near perfect scores.

Not going to watch it then

It's one of those films that is well made but that you never truly connect with. Plus, there were so many doubts that I had regarding the mechanics of space flight and doubts regarding how plausible certain events were

Watched American Hustle

Im sorry but Amy Adams is WAY hotter than Jen Lawrence and always has been.

Anyways the movie was ok... I got lost a bit haha but think I got there in the end.

Watched American Hustle

Im sorry but Amy Adams is WAY hotter than Jen Lawrence and always has been.

Anyways the movie was ok... I got lost a bit haha but think I got there in the end.

No way!! I thought you had taste...

Amy Adams played a more intellectual but somehow still slurry woman with great side boobs but better than Jennifer Lawrence? No.

Back