• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Just watched Shutter Island - good movie. Intriguing. Great twist although a tad predictable

Anchorman 2... Utterly ridiculous and over the top with some brilliant chameos! If you loved the first one you will laugh hard at this one... doesnt dissapoint IMO

Loved it too, but didn't like the cameos (assume you mean at the end).

It just seemed like cameo's for the sake of cameos who added nothing to the movie.

Preferred how the first movie used them.

Speaking of which, is the ArcspacE meltdown available somewhere? I'm sorry to say I missed it.

On topic, watched Fast&Furious 6 the other day, never knew it was a sci-fi series. It was amazingly bad but also a bit funny.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

The sequence with the plane on the runway...say no more

Majorly disappointed with American Hustle considering the cast and the director. Didn't like any of the characters. Too long.
I agree. Thought it was poor.

Since then, I've seen 12 Years A Slave, which was remarkably good. Also, Saving Mr Banks is much better than I expected.

Saw the Act of Killing this weekend. I watched the directors cut which was mental, completely surreal and rather chilling. Still yet to see the theatrical release, though.

Also saw Sightseers which is darkly funny

Saw the Act of Killing this weekend. I watched the directors cut which was mental, completely surreal and rather chilling. Still yet to see the theatrical release, though.

Also saw Sightseers which is darkly funny

You are the first person I know that has also seen this film. I remember seeing the trailer for it when we at the Lee Valley Odeon, but it never ever came on there, so ending up buying it on PPV.
Tbh we thought the trailer made it look funnier that it actually was on the whole

Just watched Blood Diamond - was a seriously good movie.

I will ****ing admit it - I shed a tear or two in the last scene - very ending. Last time I had a tear was Green Mile.

There I said it

I will ****ing admit it - I shed a tear or two in the last scene - very ending. Last time I had a tear was Green Mile.

There I said it

Brilliant film.

Djimon Honsou is an outstanding actor. Thought he was superb in Gladiator too. Shame he doesnt get many roles.

Brilliant film.

Djimon Honsou is an outstanding actor. Thought he was superb in Gladiator too. Shame he doesnt get many roles.

Djimon is a brilliant actor and should, like you say, have been given many more roles than he has. Surprisingly never a Lead. He and Leo were pretty damn good in that movie.

There I said it

Crikey, dont get me started on the Green Mile. I was a mess at the end of the that.

No shame in admitting it, but not quite the mess I was at the end of Hachi;a dogs tale. (I defy anyone not to breakdown at the end of that one)

You are the first person I know that has also seen this film. I remember seeing the trailer for it when we at the Lee Valley Odeon, but it never ever came on there, so ending up buying it on PPV.
Tbh we thought the trailer made it look funnier that it actually was on the whole

I was the same. Was trawling through HMV for xmas presents and found it in the 2 for £10 deal. I know what you mean, it isn't laugh a minute, and I found myself laughing at how weird the characters were rather than what was actually happening

I just remembered a film called Ravenous, watched it ages ago. Really dark and a bit nasty, but I thought it was excellent. Need to watch it again and see what my fuss was about...

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

[WIKI][/WIKI]
Steff, you seen Prestige yet?

Now that is a great film but never got the recognition it deserved. Another film which I thought was fantastic and also missed out on the acolades was The game starring Michael Douglas ands Sean Penn some years ago.

[WIKI][/WIKI]

Now that is a great film but never got the recognition it deserved. Another film which I thought was fantastic and also missed out on the acolades was The game starring Michael Douglas ands Sean Penn some years ago.

Watched it again the other night. Still a good film 2nd time around

Back