• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

American Mary. Yowsers! This was pretty ****ed up stuff. Kind of Human Centipede meets Martyrs, but actually pretty good. Lots of twists and turns.

Just watched Rush - excellent movie. Im not the biggest F1 fan but I preferred this to Senna - if comparing F1 movies.

Just seen American Hustle.

I thought it was going to be a slick but vacuous and derivative Scorcese/de Palma/Boogy Nights rip-off. I expected it to be good in a cynical, flashy Hollywood kind of way.

Erm, wrong. It's a remarkable movie.

It appears to be all surface with its shiny direction and 70's soundtrack (a la Scorcese/Tarantino), but in fact as it goes along it sucks you in with its incredibly drawn characters, fantastic script (100% nailed-on Oscar), intriguing plot, beautiful direction and, above all, some of the best Hollywood performances of the year. Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper are fantastic. But Christian Bale and Amy Adams are simply on another planet they are so good. Great ending too. And epic costumes.

Yeah, brilliant, brilliant movie-making for me. And a hell of a lot of fun too.

Do you like anything, ever?

Yep, enjoyed reading your story of how you shagged a fundamentalist Christian and then proceeded to throw your toys out the pram when people called bull****. In fact, it was one the funniest meltdowns I've read on GG right up there with ArcspacE

Or better yet, look 7 posts above you knob head

Last edited:
Think I'm going to go watch at least one film over the weekend, either Wolf of Wall Street or the American Hustle.

Yep, enjoyed reading your story of how you shagged a fundamentalist Christian and then proceeded to throw your toys out the pram when people called bull****. In fact, it was one the funniest meltdowns I've read on GG right up there with ArcspacE

Or better yet, look 7 posts above you knob head

Speaking of which, is the ArcspacE meltdown available somewhere? I'm sorry to say I missed it.

On topic, watched Fast&Furious 6 the other day, never knew it was a sci-fi series. It was amazingly bad but also a bit funny.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

Speaking of which, is the ArcspacE meltdown available somewhere? I'm sorry to say I missed it.

On topic, watched Fast&Furious 6 the other day, never knew it was a sci-fi series. It was amazingly bad but also a bit funny.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

Hmm, tbh he melted down in more than one thread but it must be 6 months+ since he was booted out of the forum.

I loved the first Fast and Furious film, the rest are silly but enjoyable I guess

[video=youtube;MOTk1Gi5zoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOTk1Gi5zoA[/video]

I've probably mentioned it before, but you guys should really check out The Way Way Back. Sam Rockwell steals every scene.

Ive seen it... its quite good and I did say that it was good in a previous post somewhere. Its not as funny as I thought it would be what with Steve Carrel also but actually Carrel was such an unlikeable **** in that movie.

Ill be watching American Hustle this weekend.

Anyone seen Anchorman 2? I really wanna watch it

Ive seen it... its quite good and I did say that it was good in a previous post somewhere. Its not as funny as I thought it would be what with Steve Carrel also but actually Carrel was such an unlikeable **** in that movie.

Ill be watching American Hustle this weekend.

Anyone seen Anchorman 2? I really wanna watch it

Yeah when he calls the main charactert a 3 out of 10, pretty harsh!

Anchorman 2 was really good, not as good as the first one but that was to be expected.

Watched Desolation of Smaug on Sunday night at the Imax millennium point Birmingham, a very enjoyable experience from the beer whilst watching to the 3d and even the quality of the sound was spot on.

Will be delighted to discuss/debate Wolf…

…I have some very strong feelings about it, most notably that it is essentially a very BORING story which is in no way worthy of 3 hours.

I have watched a lot of films over christmas...

Anchorman 2... Utterly ridiculous and over the top with some brilliant chameos! If you loved the first one you will laugh hard at this one... doesnt dissapoint IMO

Hunger Games... Was expecting a kids film... was nicley suprised at what turned out to be a western version of Battle Royale

Hobbit: Battle of Smaug... I thought it was brilliant, I cannot get enough of these movies! The spider scene, escape from mirkwood and any scene with the dragon where inspired

Olympus has fallen.... Other than some blatent holes in the american defence systems in how the siege occurs I thought it was a great action film

Tucker and Dale vs Evil... quite funny actually, loved the concept

Toy Story 1,2 and 3... I love these films and were made all the better cuddled up on the couch with my niece and nephew!

Back