• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

think i'll give it a go!

bought 3 films on Blu Ray today, got 3 for £10.

Big Lebowski, Prestige and Django.

Like Aronofsky's work but have not got around to seeing The Prestige…is it good? The other two? Mandatory really aren't they...

Apparently the costumes in American Hustle prevented Jennifer Lawrence from wearing a bra, if only this movie was filmed in IMAX =P~

TfX48hJ.gif

Anyone know where I can get Midnight In Paris on blu ray? Not available on amazon, play or HMV.

Is it good? It has Marion Cotillard and Rachel McAdams in it, so it wins on that front but, I'll give up after five minutes if that is all it has. They can't keep me entertained that long.

Quite liked Midnight in Paris, it charmed me.

I normally find Owen Wilson incredibly annoying but he was rather good in that.

I've probably spoke about Midnight in Paris on this thread before, I loved it. I am a big Woody Allen fan in general but I wouldn't say that this was a stereotypical Allen film.

It's best to approach the film without knowing much about it in my opinion, I liked the way the trailer didn't really give off too much, hate it when they do that.

I'm the same with Owen Wilson sometimes but I like him in this film for sure, Michael Sheen is fantastic in it. Also Carla Bruni is fit as ****.

Watched Scary Movie 5 last night. Would have sucked more if I hadn't just seen Mama a few days ago. As for Mama, just another run of the mill, generic horror movie.

I've probably spoke about Midnight in Paris on this thread before, I loved it. I am a big Woody Allen fan in general but I wouldn't say that this was a stereotypical Allen film.

It's best to approach the film without knowing much about it in my opinion, I liked the way the trailer didn't really give off too much, hate it when they do that.

I'm the same with Owen Wilson sometimes but I like him in this film for sure, Michael Sheen is fantastic in it. Also Carla Bruni is fit as ****.

I enjoyed it and im not a big Woody Allen fan, actually im not at all a fan. I found it intriguing and interesting. Good film

Back