• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Natalie Portman didn't look so hot in it though. I used to think that I'd do anything for her, now she'd have to work her ass off to get me!

Dogtown and Z Boys has been on my list of films to see for years, finally got round to watching it tonight. Friggin awesome! One of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Quality soundtrack too; Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, The Allman Brothers, Neil Young, Pink Floyd to name a few.

Never got the fascination with her. I wouldn't kick her out the bed, but I could name loads of celebrities I'd bone over her.

I'd be the same now, but she was always in my top 5 before. It's hard to describe why I thought she was so hot, I guess that we all have our own definition of a hot woman.

Natalie Portman didn't look so hot in it though. I used to think that I'd do anything for her, now she'd have to work her ass off to get me!

She might not be quite as stunning as say Olivia Wilde or Amber Heard but Portman does have a very nice ass which she has not shown off nearly enough in recent movies plus she should also do more lesbian scenes, like that one in Black Swan with Mila Kunis!

CLoud Atlas is one of the premieres this week.

Is it worth watching. Heard varying reports, mainly that its quite difficult to follow

Home Sweet Home

Cheap ripoff of The Collector with the most obvious twist at the end.

Will watch The Collection tomorrow I think.

Also watched Riddingdong tonight. After the rather inflated previous effort in the series, this one was more of a stop gap remake of Pitch Black, while leaving open the possibility of picking up on the Necromongers storyline later. Love the Riddingdong films as they're actually almost as cynical as the characters in them are supposed to be. Very little bull**** or pointless touchy, feely moments.

I watched No Country For Old Men again last night. Obligatory spoiler warning for 5 year old movie any self respecting red blooded male should have seen by now ....

Got it? Good.

First time I saw it I didn't know what all the fuss was about. It was okay, but that's about it.

But this time, I think it's pretty much the perfect movie for this sort of suspense genre. Just everything about it is perfect.

I especially love how they deal with Llewelyn's death. Most movies would make a climactic scene with a big stand off. But this film, it's just something that happens, like a car driving by or an extra reading the paper. And that sticks with the themes of the movie. He was always going to die, and so he was killed. It happened, no need to dwell on how. Perfect.

I watched No Country For Old Men again last night. Obligatory spoiler warning for 5 year old movie any self respecting red blooded male should have seen by now ....

Got it? Good.

First time I saw it I didn't know what all the fuss was about. It was okay, but that's about it.

But this time, I think it's pretty much the perfect movie for this sort of suspense genre. Just everything about it is perfect.

I especially love how they deal with Llewelyn's death. Most movies would make a climactic scene with a big stand off. But this film, it's just something that happens, like a car driving by or an extra reading the paper. And that sticks with the themes of the movie. He was always going to die, and so he was killed. It happened, no need to dwell on how. Perfect.

One of my favourite films of the last decade. Like most Coen Brothers films, it also gets better with repeat viewings.

superted - Scara has added a new spoiler function to the board if you want to make use of it in future

[spoiler.] content [/spoiler.]

remove the fullstops

;)

Back