• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Four Lions is on Film 4 at 9pm tonight. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour and check it out. One of the best British comedies since Life of Brian

Quite an appropriate title of a film, since it's almost named after the disgusting act of Pacific Rimming :-#

Monsters, by the fella directing the new Godzilla movie - Gareth Edwards

decent movie although not quite the standard 'Monster' flick you might expect with the title. a Photographer is given the task of bringing home his bosses daughter who is stuck in Mexico - not the Mexico we know it but one of the future, where Aliens have infested a cordoned off area to the north of the country up to the border of the US, which makes travelling back stateside rather difficult - as our two lead characters soon discover when they miss the last boat back. more drama than action but there is some good tension built in places and is quite touching at times - good acting, more real than your typical sci fi flick

7/10

A few good movies coming out soon. Rush and Gravity.

Heard good things about both.

Really enjoyed the Senna documentary so hoping Rush has a similar feel. Hemsworth is a champ as well. Can't think of a movie he's been in that I didn't like. (Home & Away isn't a movie!!)

Heard really good things about Gravity.

Rush has been out for a few weeks now and it's excellent.

Gravity has been praised by many, most recently Quentin Tarantino. I can't wait to go see it, tempted to go watch in IMAX as think that could definitely enhance the experience for this one.

Rush has been out for a few weeks now and it's excellent.

Gravity has been praised by many, most recently Quentin Tarantino. I can't wait to go see it, tempted to go watch in IMAX as think that could definitely enhance the experience for this one.

Apparently it's one of the rare films where you MUST see it in 3D.. Supposedly makes it an epic experience.

The Mrs works for Chevrolet and as they sponsored the new dreamworks flick Turbo that is out in 2 weeks. We got to go to a special veiwing over the weekend!

It's a great kids movie about a snail that enters the indy 500! very enjoyable and actually quite funny.

recommended

Finally watched The Way Way Back last night. Although a decent movie I don't get the massive hype for it. Sam Rockwell is as awesome as ever though. Love his movies.

Finally watched The Way Way Back last night. Although a decent movie I don't get the massive hype for it. Sam Rockwell is as awesome as ever though. Love his movies.

Watched A Single Shot the other night, another great performance by Mr Rockwell, pretty good movie too.

Watched Lawless & London Boulevard for the first time this week. Really enjoyed both. Thought Colin Farrell was great in L/B.
Strange that it only got 33% in rotten tomato's. Ray Winstone was a scene stealer.

Back