• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Gangs of New York

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I do like Daniel Day Lewis - excellent actor

Just watched Lincoln - excellent movie. A touch drawn out but it was great not because it was a great great movie but it was informative really.

Gangs of New York

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I do like Daniel Day Lewis - excellent actor

Can you believe he's only done 4 films since then? In 10 yrs!

Have you seen There will be Blood? It's an Excellent excellent film. It was one of those where we happened to turn over as it was starting and thought we'd watch a bit and then 2.5hrs later we were sat there blown away.

It's not just the performances which are excellent (although that guy that plays the preacher annoyed me a bit) but the cinematography and mood of it as well.

Really recommend it to anyone who hasn't see it. For when you fancy one of the 'epics'!

Can you believe he's only done 4 films since then? In 10 yrs!

Have you seen There will be Blood? It's an Excellent excellent film. It was one of those where we happened to turn over as it was starting and thought we'd watch a bit and then 2.5hrs later we were sat there blown away.

It's not just the performances which are excellent (although that guy that plays the preacher annoyed me a bit) but the cinematography and mood of it as well.

Really recommend it to anyone who hasn't see it. For when you fancy one of the 'epics'!

I just downloaed there will be blood - will be watching that tomorrow.

I can believe he has only done four movies - he seems to be doing those epic type movies which dont come around too often. He was excellent in Lincoln and very good in Gangs of New York (although the movie itself was pants)

There will be blood - a slow burner but a good movie. DDL's performance was excellent.

I will be watching No Country for Old Men - not seen it but I think ill enjoy that a lot more. Just a hunch.

There will be blood - a slow burner but a good movie. DDL's performance was excellent.

I will be watching No Country for Old Men - not seen it but I think ill enjoy that a lot more. Just a hunch.

NCFOM is outstanding. Knowing how much of a critic you are, I reckon you might find it a little boring.

No Country for Old Men

Decent, not spectacular but im sorry it was a bit of a naff ending. I get the whole idea and the notion behind the ending etc etc etc I would have expected a bit more from an ending.

Just watched After Earth with Will Smith and his son, quite a enjoyable watch actually, good effects too 8/10

You must be the only person that I know that enjoyed that movie. I thought that it was very self indulgent, very cringeworthy dialogue and some of the film made no real sense, or at least it wasn't logical.

If you need a couple of excellent British 'downers' then Tyrannosaur and Broken are both worth a gander.

Back