• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Not sure if this is where to put it but has anyone seen 'Zidane: a 21st century portrait"

It's epic

Watched Carlos on Netflix last night, over 5 hrs if you watch the mini series version but a great bit of cinema.

The Heat - watchable, weak 7. For the wife 8.5, she loved it (one for DHFS then...).

Most probably right mate - should watch it haha.

I do love movies where you dont have to think much.

There arent many thought provoking movies out there really.

ps - DHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSF

KIck Ass 2 - very enjoyable but considering the first one hit such a chord with me I expected this to be a bit more violent/ extreme....

Jack Reacher - not a bad thriller with a great car chase

Anyone seen Riddingdong yet? After the ****ness of the last 2 movies, I want to know if its worth putting myself through.

Anyone seen Riddingdong yet? After the ****ness of the last 2 movies, I want to know if its worth putting myself through.

Saw it last week. Must admit didn't see whole of second one, but saw the first one (pitch black). Riddingdong. Meh. It's okay, like worth a watch. Throws in a couple of comical lines from the characters. Not sure it's worth going to the cinema to see! Wouldn't say its awful, but wouldn't say its that great either!

Saw it last week. Must admit didn't see whole of second one, but saw the first one (pitch black). Riddingdong. Meh. It's okay, like worth a watch. Throws in a couple of comical lines from the characters. Not sure it's worth going to the cinema to see! Wouldn't say its awful, but wouldn't say its that great either!

*spoilers may lay ahead*

Some of the lines were so cringey. The end was rubbish and what was the dog bit all about? Trying to turn him in to an animal lover? Showing his softer side? Nonsense. But it was better than the other 2 films and there were some good action scenes, not loads but a few.

Plus the woman who was meant to be hot? Wasnt really hot.

Would say two and half stars out of 5.

Has anyone seen The Way Way Back yet? Been meaning to see it but haven't had a chance yet and off to Thailand for 3 weeks on Monday so probably won't be out when I'm back :( It's got a great cast, including Sam Rockwell who I think is great.

About to head to the cinema but undecided between We're The Millers and In A World...

I read a great review of the latter today, said it was one of the best American indie films in a long time, big feminist theme running throughout, thought provoking

But We're the Millers has Jennifer Anniston doing a strip tease

Let me know it you see the latter, it's not in the Cineworld here sadly. I always go Cineworld as have their £15 monthly card.

Then again, the cinema does only have 5 screens. :(

As for We're the Millers, it's good fun.

Back