• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Hugh Jackman is a good shout for Reacher. He's a beast as Wolverine and has the physique (no-homo, okay maybe some). Has a bit of the badass in him as well.

Russell Crowe would have been good too. Anyone who's seen Romper Stomper or even LA Confidential or Gladiator knows he can play a mean muthafudgea better than most.

As previously stated, Taken 2 should be taken 2 the trash. Granted, I knew it was going to be brick compared to the first one, but my word, this was simply full-blown diarrhea. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now.

Watched Jack Reacher and Grabbers this afternoon

JR was boring for me, didnt really enjoy it..

Grabbers is a funny Irish film about aliens turning up in a fishing village, amusing and worth a watch

I mentioned it a few months back after seeing the trailer before Skyfall. No one really seemed to interested in it despite its big name cast and the fact its a tarrentino flick

Sadly I can't stand Jamie Foxx, for me he sits in the Twunts corner alongside Lawro.

I watched The Hobbit last week and have racked up the Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers this week. I have watched the other two before but a long time ago - have never watched the Return of The King so gonna do that on sunday and I can't wait!

You're in for a treat, especially if you have a decent TV and sound system.
Watching the Battle of the Pelennor Fields is spellbinding.

Saw wreck it Ralph with my nephews yesterday. I think I enjoyed it more than they did. Plenty in it for old school gamers like me. Very funny too.

Just got home after seeing "Django Unchained". Good movie if it is 30 mins too long but some fantastic performances which you'd expect from a Tarantino film, most notably from Christoph Waltz and Leo di Caprio. Jamie Foxx is very good too, although I am slightly puzzled why he was chosen for the role. However, it would be hard for any actor to steal the scenes that he shares with Waltz, who is just as excellent as he is in Inglorious Bastards. As with IB, there are some scenes that seem to drift away from the main plot for no apparent reason, but all-in-all I enjoyed this more. Tarantino's best movie since Kill Bill 2 IMO.

Back