• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

The opening scene and score are stunning

Sets the tone for the entire movie perfectly

In my top 3 sci-fi films (along with Alien)

Gutted I missed Moon, which is also superb

Yeah, it's a shame that Moon is not on the iPlayer too as I got back from the pub too late to watch it.

I watched Blade Runner on the HD channel and was impressed how spectacular it looked even after all these years 8) Gutted that I never got to watch Blade Runner in a cinema when it was given a limited re-release on its 25th anniversary tho.

Noticed that the making of documentary was on afterwards, worth a look?

BBC iPlayer - Dangerous Days: On the Edge of Blade Runner

Don't mind DHSF, he just prefers chick flicks.

I tried to find a retort but I cant really because come to think of it - I actually do haha.

I like all sorts but maybe I just lack that concentration and patience for movies and thats why I like the flicks of the chicks.

I tried to find a retort but I cant really because come to think of it - I actually do haha.

I like all sorts but maybe I just lack that concentration and patience for movies and thats why I like the flicks of the chicks.

we all like to flick a chick

Oh gosh..

tumblr_inline_mfu750VRAw1qlxt27.png

tumblr_ma8lt42spX1qbzn4mo2_500.jpg

Just seen the latest Evil Dead trailer, still leaves doubts in my mind over whether it can be any good but... the trailer is VERY bloody and features some apparent promising moments.

Just seen the latest Evil Dead trailer, still leaves doubts in my mind over whether it can be any good but... the trailer is VERY bloody and features some apparent promising moments.

It's a remake of one of the greatest cult classics ever made... it will be brick.

Back