• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I loved the other Bourne movies. I also loved the first two batman movies.

Im gonna watch Bourne but Southie up there suggests both are disappointing - ARE THERE ANY GOOD MOVIES OUT THERE.

Not if you believe half of the movie watchers on this forum, no.

saw The Hobbit last night.

Really enjoyed it. A bit more humour than the LotR trilogy, but otherwise pretty much the same. Glad they managed to keep all of the same actors too (probably in their contract from the LotR movies). I'd never read the book either so didn't know the storyline. 8/10.

Huge ridiculous robots fighting huge ridiculous monsters with huge ridiculous CGI special effects... Whats not to like

[video=youtube;v=FV4LA8GhZP4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4LA8GhZP4[/video]

Looper was alright. Action Time travel brick. Piper Perabo shows off her nice sideview ass. Joseph Gordon Levitt, Bruce Willis & Emily Blunt star. I love Emily Blunt.

Looper was alright. Action Time travel brick. Piper Perabo shows off her nice sideview ass. Joseph Gordon Levitt, Bruce Willis & Emily Blunt star. I love Emily Blunt.

Piper Perabo =P~ have had a liking for her since her Coyote Ugly days.

^ she was gorgeous in the Prestige - outshining even Scarlett Johansson.

on my flight back from Beijing i caught the following movies :

MiB III - 5/10
The Amazing Spiderman - 4/10
Citizen Kane - 7/10 (not really one for the old classics but this was good)

Saw The Hobbit last night in 3D. It was filmed 48 frames per second instead of 24 frames. Felt like all the characters were on speed! Decent film, not a patch on the first two LOTR films.

Do you not rate ROTK in the same bracket as the first two Jurgen?

Booked in to see the Hobbit tomorrow, looking forward to it

I did but it was too long for me. The film had about 5 endings!

You seeing Hobbit in 3D or 2D?

ahh fair enough, the waving goodbye scene at the end was a bit much...

3d, but not really by choice, more by what was convenient. I'm not like a massive 3d fan but I don't hate it, thought Prometheus looked really good in 3d, but often it can look gimmicky to me

ahh fair enough, the waving goodbye scene at the end was a bit much...

3d, but not really by choice, more by what was convenient. I'm not like a massive 3d fan but I don't hate it, thought Prometheus looked really good in 3d, but often it can look gimmicky to me

Let me know what you think of the 3D. As I mentioned before, the 3D version is shot at 48 frames per second, twice as fast as films are normally shot so I'd be interested to get your thoughts on that too. Takes a little getting used to at the start I have to say.

Who would have made a good Reacher?

You could go The Rock or Vin Diesel, but I think they were tryin to avoid the film being labelled a mindless action flick.

Who would have made a good Reacher?

You could go The Rock or Vin Diesel, but I think they were tryin to avoid the film being labelled a mindless action flick.

Liam Neeson would have been good but im sure the are plenty of middle aged men who could get into reasonable shape and can act who should have been in it ahead of cruise.

Back