• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

DHSF will quite like Bourne Legacy I think. I thought it was decent (given the largely negative reviews I'd seen), except some of the intermeshing of story I found unnecessary.

Have always loved the Alex Cross books so thought id watch the recent film adaptation, not great, no real stars, not impressed doubt Patterson was either

DHSF will quite like Bourne Legacy I think. I thought it was decent (given the largely negative reviews I'd seen), except some of the intermeshing of story I found unnecessary.

I loved the other Bourne movies. I also loved the first two batman movies.

Im gonna watch Bourne but Southie up there suggests both are disappointing - ARE THERE ANY GOOD MOVIES OUT THERE.

I loved the other Bourne movies. I also loved the first two batman movies.

Im gonna watch Bourne but Southie up there suggests both are disappointing - ARE THERE ANY GOOD MOVIES OUT THERE.

I think they were both disappointing to, just Bourne not as much.

Depends what medium, you on Bolt/Usegroups/Torrents? Or Love Film type stuff?

Bolt etc;
End Of Watch
Safety Not Guaranteed - very good, the wife really liked it also.

DVD release type;
Take Shelter - very good (from 2011, but in light of the apocalyptic zeitgeist)
Moonrise Kingdom (cutesy offbeat romance, have to concentrate though to enjoy it fully)

Can't think of many recently that have stood out.

Think 'Pitch Perfect' is more your thing though (I'm just getting that for the wife... honest...:-")

I think they were both disappointing to, just Bourne not as much.

Depends what medium, you on Bolt/Usegroups/Torrents? Or Love Film type stuff?

Bolt etc;
End Of Watch
Safety Not Guaranteed - very good, the wife really liked it also.

DVD release type;
Take Shelter - very good (from 2011, but in light of the apocalyptic zeitgeist)
Moonrise Kingdom (cutesy offbeat romance, have to concentrate though to enjoy it fully)

Can't think of many recently that have stood out.

Think 'Pitch Perfect' is more your thing though (I'm just getting that for the wife... honest...:-")

Well both Bourne and DKR are on the virgin movies thing- pay a fiver but HD quality etc.

Im watching win a date with Tad Hamilton - pile of brick.

I have contagion too which i could watch.

Pitch perfect looks funny - not ashamed to admit it - well how can i when i just mention im watching win a date with tad hamilton haha

Pitch perfect looks funny - not ashamed to admit it - well how can i when i just mention im watching win a date with tad hamilton haha

Personally I didn't notice whether it looked funny, but did notice it had a load of women like this in it;

MV5BMTY2NjMyNTczMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODI3MDg2OA@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg

Plus my wife will never read into it that my thinking was such when I 'downloaded it for her' :)

Well both Bourne and DKR are on the virgin movies thing- pay a fiver but HD quality etc.

Im watching win a date with Tad Hamilton - pile of brick.

I have contagion too which i could watch.

crap movie go to the pub instead

Have always loved the Alex Cross books so thought id watch the recent film adaptation, not great, no real stars, not impressed doubt Patterson was either

I also like the Alex Cross series of books, haven't read one for a while though, but the movies have never done them justice. The 2 films with Morgan Freeman were mediocre and this reboot sounds like it's even worse.

Back