• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

True. I don't like Jamie Foxx so that kinda sets me against the film a bit. There aren't many actors that I dislike as much; Mickey Rourke, Nicolas Cage, Ray Winstone are 3 others...well not so much Cage, I can enjoy his better films, I just don't like him.

That last sentence should have read that I don't think he can act, not that I don't like him. Bed head leading to minimises brain functioning.

Just finished watching 'The Watch' what a brick movie. It wasnt that great although id love to be part of an orgy someday

True. I don't like Jamie Foxx so that kinda sets me against the film a bit. There aren't many actors that I dislike as much; Mickey Rourke, Nicolas Cage, Ray Winstone are 3 others...well not so much Cage, I can enjoy his better films, I just don't like him.

Im the same mate I struggle to watch a film if the lead or a main character is someone I dislike. I simply cannot bring myself to watch anything Adam Sandler related as I think the blokes a class 'A' prick! Ive not seen the Bourne films as I dont like Matt Damon... I struggled through Lord of the Rings coz I think Elijah Woods a penis

Saw From Russia With Love [1963] - 6/10

and Goldfinger [1964] - 6.5/10, over the weekend

Been catching up on some of the classics in anticipation of Skyfall (being released down here end of the month). Must say Connery is definitely in the Top 3 Bond characters, imv

Didn't like it, a few laughs but meh...

'End Of Watch' is available, looks good from reviews, the misses is watching 'Brave' tonight though.

I watched Brave in the cinema with me missus and her daughter. Actually enjoyed it, decent family film with a good message

I watched Ted - I am not ashamed to say that I had a few tears

fudge you all.

ps - Never realised Kunis is that hot. I want her. The checkout girl - Teds girlie was uber hot and a slut.

Back