• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Saw Mission Impossible at the cinema the other day, really enjoyed it

Bad Teacher, a few funny bits but nothing special. Jason Segel is the best thing in it (when will hollywood realise that Diaz is a munter and not a sex symbol?)

Saw RED last night, loads of fun

I love to see Mission Impossible again and again. I love this movie.

Wow... Glad I saw Skyfall before Sandman potentially ruined it for me. How about a heads up on the spoilers!?

Anyways was gonna ask what that western film with Jamie Foxx in the trailers before Skyfall was called? Looked pretty good. Some big names in the cast too

On Warez-BB.org

In the movies section a poster called HD3D & 4HDD posts blu-ray rips which are only 700mb, Ive downloaded Ted and The Watch and both are superb quality, even when streamed

Quite enjoyed The Watch, some funny moments, not bad for a rainy afternoon

What's it about?

I've had sky go for ages never really used it feeling rough today banged it on needless to say the mighty ducks was my first film of the day haha pretty impressive amount they got on there. Any recommendations for a thriller/action to download for tonight?

Back