• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Took advantage of PP's Sprinter Sacre money back offer so got a return on Al Ferof.

Although Sprinter Sacre won so well, if Al Ferof didn't mess up his jump when they turned in it would have been more of a race. At least you got your stake back though.

That race cost paddypower nearly ?ú5,000,000. :)

Ouch haha. I'm sure Hurricane Fly losing has done them a favour though with all the multiples Fly would have been in!

Last edited:
Im about ?ú15 in profit for Cheltenham today. Been a bit hectic so havent been keeping up on here. Will have to write down my choices for tomorrow. Been given ?ú25 free bet so dont know if im going to save that for tomorrow or whether to look for some value in the football tonight. Everton at 4-1 does tempt me especially given Liverpools recent form but im far from convinced. Got an hour to decide.

Bayern Munich @ 1.33 To Qualify
Bayern Munich v Basel
Napoli @ 1.36 To Qualify
Chelsea v Napoli
Inter Milan @ 1.95 Match Betting
Inter Milan v Marseille
Real Madrid @ 1.14 Match Betting
Real Madrid v CSKA Moscow

Stake: ?ú5.00Potential Returns: ?ú20.2

RSA chase tomorrow - Grands Crus has some major negative stats for an attempt to win the RSA. Now I know Grands Crus is an exceptional horse and stats are there to be broken. The major negative one is:

17 runners who have won the Feltham Novice chase have gone on to run in the RSA and none of them have won. Grands Crus is lookking to become the first of 17 to do so!

Also Grands Crus has not won in 2012. The last 48 winners had won in the calander year of the race, so Grands Crus will have to be the first horse in 49 years who has overcome that stat!

For the last 21 years the RSA winner has only spent one season running over hurdles, Grands Crus has spent 2 years running over hurdles.

Like I say, they are only stats and they are there to be broken. At the prices though I won't touch Grands Crus and will be with First Lieutenant.

Liverpool v Everton

Gerrard any time
?ú10 @ 3.6

Downing any time
?ú6 @ 7.6

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.9

As for the positives for the RSA:

There is a race in Ireland called the Dr P J Moriaty chase which the last 3 winners of the RSA had all run in prior to winning the RSA.

Also a 7 year olds are the most frequent winners, two 8 year olds have won the race, one six and one five year old.

Irish horses, especially Willie Mullins trained.

The only horse that matches these stats is Lambro who is a big priced outsider.

?ú50 quid returns nearly ?ú90 so not so bad really.

I want to put a tenner on Inter but don't really like their teamsheet so will leave it i think.

Inter are a strange team at the moment. They should beat a Marseille side who have lost their last 4 league games though

Just seen you had a punt on Gerrard anytime. Nice having that come in after half hour or so.

Downing though? You mental? :lol: I'm surprised his odds aren't treble that

Back