• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

:lol:

I fancy your treble to come in aswell even though Reading are a goal down,can see them turning it around & surely Inter will manage a goal;can't see Marseille scoring

Cheltenham (Day Two)

13:30 Lively Baron
14:05 Batonnier
14:40 Join Together
15:20 Finian??s Rainbow
16:00 Act Of Kalanisi
16:40 Dark And Dangerous
17:15 Royal Guardsman

As for the positives for the RSA:

There is a race in Ireland called the Dr P J Moriaty chase which the last 3 winners of the RSA had all run in prior to winning the RSA.

Also a 7 year olds are the most frequent winners, two 8 year olds have won the race, one six and one five year old.

Irish horses, especially Willie Mullins trained.

The only horse that matches these stats is Lambro who is a big priced outsider.

these are the sort of stats I love, on that note I've gone $10 on Lambro at 10/1 without the favourite

On the back of that:

14 Mar 2012 - 2:40 Cheltenham
Lambro @ 20/1 EW @ 1/4 1-3
Stake : ?ú10.00 (?ú5.00 x 2)
Estimated Returns : ?ú135.00

I haven't won money on a horse since Red Marauder won the National @ 33's in 2001 so i have probably jinxed it :lol:

Good luck with Lambro, the stats are in it's favour. Especially with the favourite having quite a few stats against it. But as I said stats are there to be broken, also anything can happen in a horse race. I went with First Lieutenant, stuck it in my Lucky 15 and had an antepost bet on it and have put another single on it today as well.

e/w lucky 15:

Sous Les Cieux @ 6/1
First Lieutenant @ 5/1
Silverhand @ 16/1
Kazilan @ 6/1

I like the look of Silverhand. Over the last 3 years, there has been 3 horses that has run at the Galway Festival has gone on to win at Cheltenham. Silverhand run in the Galway Hurdle and is now at Cheltenham so hopefully will make it 4 out of 4. Also the fact Pricewise have tipped it is also a plus.

Singles:

1.30 - Allee Garde @ 7/1. Lost last time out to Last Installment and First Lieutenant, two very good horses. If Allee Garde wins the first, that will see First Lieutenant's price drop and the chance of it winning increase.

2.05 - Make Your Mark @ 8/1 e/w. Davy Russell was not keen on this horse this morning saying Simonsig will win no problem. But Make Your Mark won so well on the bridle on good ground, so being on good ground again could help.

2.40 - First Lieutenant @ 5/1. Previous festival winner, likes good ground. Form was boosted when Rock On Ruby won yesterday FL beat Ruby last year at the festival. The form could be boosted even more if Allee Garde wins the first. Grands Crus is an exceptional horse, but no value.

3.20 - Kauto Stone @ 16/1 e/w. Just a little bit e/w, finished 2nd in the tingle creek and just covering it for a place incase.

Lambro 5th.

Overs i think. Napoli more than capable of scoring;they rested Cavani at the weekend & still won 6-3. Maybe an over 3.5 double with that game & the Madrid game

I don't know why I keep doing this:

Napoli win and Cavani first goalscorer
?ú5 @ 75/2

Chelsea 2-1
?ú5 @ 15/2

Lavezzi to score two or more
?ú5 @ 17/1

Lambro 5th.

Overs i think. Napoli more than capable of scoring;they rested Cavani at the weekend & still won 6-3. Maybe an over 3.5 double with that game & the Madrid game

Yeah, Lambro was brick. Willie Mullins other horse Call The Police done well to get placed at 20/1. My negative stats of Grands Crus were right though that it wouldn't win.

Bit of a brick day really, 3 places in my lucky 15 was the best I could do!

Back