• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My one bet for this evening:

Real Madrid v CSKA Moscow
Player to Score 2 or More Goals
Ronaldo, Cristiano 2/1
Total stake ?ú 20.00
Estimated return ?ú 60.00

Skybet special price. Real Madrid and Chelsea to score 3+ in 90 minutes 4/1.

Not overly confident but gonna be watching so stuck ?ú15 on it.

Can see Madrid scoring 3 in the first half alone & Napoli conceded 3 at home in their last game so it's very possible....

?ú7.50 on Cavani to score 2 or more returns just over ?ú93.

Also put ?ú12.50 on there to be over 3.5 goals in the chelsea game and over 4.5 in the real madrid game returns just over ?ú95. Cheltenham has been crap so far so could do with a win or 2 here 8-[

Chelsea v Napoli over 3.5
Madrid v CSKA over 4.5

?ú10 pays ?ú65.63

Sturridge 2 or more
Higuain 2 or more

?ú5 pays ?ú100.00

Chelsea v Napoli

Over 3.5
?ú15 @ 2/1

Sturridge 2 or more
?ú10 @ 13/1

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.45

Madrid v CSKA

Madrid to score 5 or more
?ú10 @ 3.56

Higuain hat-trick
?ú10 @ 11.5

Skybet special price. Real Madrid and Chelsea to score 3+ in 90 minutes 4/1.

Not overly confident but gonna be watching so stuck ?ú15 on it.

Ker-Ching!! :)

Funny how I always seem to win with lower stakes. Prior to Xmas I'd have staked that around ?ú40-?ú60.

Went 4-0 (8/1) and 4-1 (11/1) before the match but instead of putting ?ú10 on each I just went for my bet above :(.

Should've just hit the submit bet button rather than clear slip!!

Yup,lovely jubbly!

I very nearly took the chelsea game to be decided on pens @ 25/1. I hope i don't regret that one

Had a couple of wins tonight which helps with 2 days of Cheltenham left.

ET: Over 1.5

?ú20 @ 3.15

Yup,lovely jubbly!

I very nearly took the chelsea game to be decided on pens @ 25/1. I hope i don't regret that one

Great odds hope you don't regret that. Nice sitting here and win ?ú60 for virtually nothing always nice to have a win!

Oh well no shoot out now! Just as the ball went in for Chelsea I already had ?ú20 stake on Chelsea at evens in the stake section (As I always do for one team if I'm watching it live) but my stupid fat fingers couldn't hit "BET" quick enough and the market suspended! N

Anyone sneaked a bet in like that before??

Back