• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

What odds? Best price i can find is 5/11.

I like the look of 3-1 scum @ 11/1. Same scoreline with RVP 1st goalscorer is 28's.

My self imposed ban has lasted 24 hours;I've had ?ú25 on an over 2.5 double on scum v Saudi Sportswashing Machine & Villareal v Getafe. Pays just shy of ?ú80

Came in at the end!

Cheltenham

13:30 Distant Memories
14:05 Sprinter Sacre
14:40 The Package
15:20 Hurricane Fly
16:00 Maljimar

You can get almost the same odds on under 2.5 goals as you can a Liverpool win. Really can't see 3 goals being scored in the game. There hasn't been 3 goals in an Everton game for the last 6 matches.

Everton to win
?ú10 @ 17/4

Baines any time
?ú5 @ 8/1

Andy Carroll last goalscorer
?ú5 @ 7/1

Over 3.5
?ú10 @ 11/4

Cheltenham

13:30 Distant Memories
14:05 Sprinter Sacre
14:40 The Package
15:20 Hurricane Fly
16:00 Maljimar

Good luck Dayo, I've gone for some big priced horses but not that confident! I am looking for a 33/1 horse to win the Champ Hurdle (well place really)

1.30 - Steps To Freedom @ 7/1
2.40 - Magnanimity @ 16/1
3.20 - Zaidpour @ 33/1
5.15 - Ackertac @ 14/1

Took advantage of PP's Sprinter Sacre money back offer so got a return on Al Ferof.

Mersyside derby tonight. Bear in mind Marky's advice about not getting too greedy, shall I go for 1-1 or just back the draw? Hmmmm

Put ?ú70 on Hurricane Fly last night @ 1.84

Never put so much on one horse [-o<

Looking at the odds for the Bilbao - Utd game on Thursday,you can get almost 2/1 on a Bilbao victory. Surprising when you consider what they done to Utd last week.

Back