• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Have a good time Mark and think of me stuck in a betting shop watching it!! Zarkander backed into 5's from 8's appeals but the competition he's up against it won't be easy. I'll post my selections probably tomorrow before they run

;)

Just about to head off to the festival, good luck to all you guys who are having a bet, ill try and post up each morning if I get the chance...

Enjoy the best 4 days of racing in the world

Upped the Gooner bet to ?ú60 quid.

What odds? Best price i can find is 5/11.

I like the look of 3-1 scum @ 11/1. Same scoreline with RVP 1st goalscorer is 28's.

My self imposed ban has lasted 24 hours;I've had ?ú25 on an over 2.5 double on scum v Saudi Sportswashing Machine & Villareal v Getafe. Pays just shy of ?ú80

What odds? Best price i can find is 5/11.

I like the look of 3-1 scum @ 11/1. Same scoreline with RVP 1st goalscorer is 28's.

My self imposed ban has lasted 24 hours;I've had ?ú25 on an over 2.5 double on scum v Saudi Sportswashing Machine & Villareal v Getafe. Pays just shy of ?ú80

Got 1/2 with paddypower.

Am heading down to Cheltenham well Gloucester mid afternoon tomorrow, few quiet beers with my pals, early night then off and running for Day one

Have done a fair bit of reading and like the look of the below for the first two days

Tuesday
Supreme Novices, Tetlami
Arkle, Sprinter Sacre, Al Ferof
JTL Speciality Handicap, Quantativeasing
Champion Hurdle, Hurricane Fly
Cross Country, Balthazar King, Garde Champetre
David Nicholson, Quevega

Wednesday
Neptune Investment Novices, Boston Bob
RSA Chase, Grand Crus
Queen Mother, Sizing Europe
Coral Cup, Carlo Brigante

Am looking at previous course form, it means so much at Cheltenham especially with those being able to make it up the hill which has ruined many a decent horse

Have a good one mate, I know you will!

I like the look of your horses, the only thing is that Boston Bob has been confirmed for the Albert Bartlett on Friday now rather than the Neptune. I likes Sir Des Champs for the RSA, but that has been confirmed for the Jewson Novices on Thursday, so I like the look of First Lieutenant in the RSA a festival winner from last year. Grands Crus will probably win, but not much value.

RVP & scum 3-0 @ 22/1
RVP & scum 3-1 @ 28/1
RVP & scum 3-2 @ 65/1

Only a couple of quid on each.

I saw an anytime goalscorer wincast of RVP & Arsenal was 8/11. I cannot remember the last time Arsenal won a league game in which Van Persie didn't score. That's as good as backing an Arsenal win IMO with much better odds.

Tried the Betfred 'Will they wont they'

Van Persie to score anytime
4 or more Yellow Cards
12 or more corners
Arsenal to take the last corner
A goal scored in the first 26 mins
A goal scored in the last 17 mins

@ 40\1

Arsenal v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Rosicky any time
?ú10 @ 5.6

Rosicky 2 or more
?ú5 @ 33/1

Ben Arfa any time
?ú10 @ 7.4

Been given more free money so im gonna chuck some on tonights game.

I'm a sucker for the longshot so ?ú5 on Ben Arfa to score 2 or more @ 36's.Its a rare start for him am hoping he's out to prove a point.

Also a random ?ú4.25 on Sagna to score anytime at 36's also. This has left me 0.75p in the account which i guess i'll add to a cheltenham bet tomorrow.

Those on betfair can you clear something up for me as i havent been on there long and am unsure fully how it works. I had ?ú5 left over after the first bet so decided to put that on Sagna to score as above. Obviously ?ú4.25 was matched as a bet and the 75p was left over. Why is this?

As you're not betting against the bookie as such there needs to be someone willing to match the amount at those odds. So say for example there is someone willing to take ?ú10 on that bet but someone else has already bet ?ú5.75 then you won't get more than your ?ú4.25 matched.

Paddy Power ****s

Took them absolutely ages to refresh the odds.

Tried to put ?ú50 on the scum, when Saudi Sportswashing Machine scored, and the website wouldn't refresh quickly enough.

Back