• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Last bet before heading off to Cheltenham tomorrow

Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project, Celtic, Motherwell - 8/1

11 Mar 2012 - AC Milan v Lecce - Player To Score 2 Or More
Zlatan Ibrahimovic @ 2/1
11 Mar 2012 - Man Utd v West Brom - Player To Score 2 Or More
Wayne Rooney @ 9/4
Stake : ?ú8.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú78.00

Man Utd v West Brom

Over 4.5
?ú25 @ 4.2

Rooney hat-trick
?ú5 @ 15.5

Hernandez hat-trick
?ú5 @ 22/1

Odemwingie any time
?ú10 @ 4.9

Odemwingie 2 or more
?ú5 @ 23/1

I'm on a roll with my recent football bets:

?ú30 on Arsenal to beat us @ 7/5

?ú10 on a goal to be scored in the Liverpool vs Cardiff game between the 56th and 65th minute @ 7/4

?ú50 on Man United to beat us at 6/4

?ú20 on Arsenal to beat Liverpool @ 13/5

?ú10 on Jermain Defoe to be the next goalscorer when we were 0-1 to Stevanage @ 3/1

?ú10 on Adebayor to be the next goalscorer when we were 1-1 with Stevenage @ 3-1

?ú10 on Everton to beat us @ 7/4

?ú100 on Man United to beat West Brom @ 3/10

I'm on a roll with my recent football bets:

?ú30 on Arsenal to beat us @ 7/5

?ú10 on a goal to be scored in the Liverpool vs Cardiff game between the 56th and 65th minute @ 7/4

?ú50 on Man United to beat us at 6/4

?ú20 on Arsenal to beat Liverpool @ 13/5

?ú10 on Jermain Defoe to be the next goalscorer when we were 0-1 to Stevanage @ 3/1

?ú10 on Adebayor to be the next goalscorer when we were 1-1 with Stevenage @ 3-1

?ú10 on Everton to beat us @ 7/4

?ú100 on Man United to beat West Brom @ 3/10

Maybe post some of your bets before the games happen in the future, as your doing so so well people may like to use your tips instead of posting them after the fact

Maybe post some of your bets before the games happen in the future, as your doing so so well people may like to use your tips instead of posting them after the fact

I posted the Arsenal, Everton and the 2 Man united games on here before (not on this thread though). I think i've made it perfectly clear i bet against us but guess not.

Anyway now i've discovered this thread i will post on here in future (oh and if you was insinuating i'm in some way lying about my bets i'm more then happy to pm screenie to most posters being that i use Paddypower online).

Anyway now i've discovered this thread i will post on here in future (oh and if you was insinuating i'm in some way lying about my bets i'm more then happy to pm screenie to most posters being that i use Paddypower online).

You dont have to do that, people are not that bothered...

Its a good thread this with lots of really good info and tips posted onto it, long may it continue being as successful as it has been before your late entry to the fray

You dont have to do that, people are not that bothered...

Its a good thread this with lots of really good info and tips posted onto it, long may it continue being as successful as it has been before your late entry to the fray

my late entry posting up the bets ive made has spoilt this thread? or your need to jump at every post i make and try and kick up another argument is the problem?

You inform me that i should post my bets BEFORE it happens and now you're saying i'm spoiling the thread. I get that i might have hurt your feelings in the other thread but please lets go back to doing what we were doing before and NEVER EVER direct anything at eachother, Never make sly remarks, just totally ignore eachother as if the other person doesn't exist. It's much better that way.

Anyway my next bet is ?ú30 on Arsenal to beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine @ 1/2

I had ?ú40 on Utd,AC Milan,Valencia & Barca

Utd won,Milan won,Valencia were 2-0 up at home to Mallorca & now its 2-2 with a couple of mins left so that looks like yet another bet fudged. Barca will surely Beat Santander. Bored of losing bets by 1 poxy result everytime so I'm knocking it on the head for a while. Good luck,fellas.

I had ?ú40 on Utd,AC Milan,Valencia & Barca

Utd won,Milan won,Valencia were 2-0 up at home to Mallorca & now its 2-2 with a couple of mins left so that looks like yet another bet fudged. Barca will surely Beat Santander. Bored of losing bets by 1 poxy result everytime so I'm knocking it on the head for a while. Good luck,fellas.

Try doubles or trebles instead of four folds plus, as we said yesterday its better to win something regularly than nothing a lot...

Funnily enough I was going to do the treble originally. Utd,Milan & Barca would have doubled my money. Add Valencia & it trebled it. Serves me right for being a greedy qunt

Funnily enough I was going to do the treble originally. Utd,Milan & Barca would have doubled my money. Add Valencia & it trebled it. Serves me right for being a greedy qunt

thats the problem, we all want to win ?ú100 rather than ?ú50 or ?ú50 rather than ?ú25...its hard to change the betting discipline thats for sure

When are you leaving for Cheltenham Marky? Monday night or Tuesday morning? Not long now either way!

Any horses you are leaning towards for the days you are there?

For what it's worth:

I like two in the Supreme - Steps To Freedom, a course and distance winner and has been kept fresh for this race. Good bumper form by winning the bumper at the grand national meeting. Jessica Harrington is known being able to have a horse ready after a break so that does not concern me.

Galileos Choice - Top flat horse, and it won very well on soft to heavy last time in Ireland, so with the quicker ground expected at Cheltenham it is sure to suite a top flat horse like this who is very quick over it's hurdles.

RSA - Sir Des Champs all day long. I know it's looking like Grands Crus will be in the race, but there is just something about Sir Des Champs, being unbeaten and the way it stayed on to win in the Martin Pipe.

These aren't exactly tips, just horses that I am expecting a lot of and horses that I like the look of.

Am heading down to Cheltenham well Gloucester mid afternoon tomorrow, few quiet beers with my pals, early night then off and running for Day one

Have done a fair bit of reading and like the look of the below for the first two days

Tuesday
Supreme Novices, Tetlami
Arkle, Sprinter Sacre, Al Ferof
JTL Speciality Handicap, Quantativeasing
Champion Hurdle, Hurricane Fly
Cross Country, Balthazar King, Garde Champetre
David Nicholson, Quevega

Wednesday
Neptune Investment Novices, Boston Bob
RSA Chase, Grand Crus
Queen Mother, Sizing Europe
Coral Cup, Carlo Brigante

Am looking at previous course form, it means so much at Cheltenham especially with those being able to make it up the hill which has ruined many a decent horse

Back