• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

25p long shot

10 Mar 2012 - Wolves v Blackburn - Match Betting

Blackburn @ 2/1

10 Mar 2012 - Aston Villa v Fulham - Match Betting

Draw @ 21/10

10 Mar 2012 - Chelsea v Stoke - Match Betting

Chelsea @ 1/3

10 Mar 2012 - Sunderland v Liverpool - Match Betting

Draw @ 11/5

10 Mar 2012 - Hull v Ipswich - Match Betting

Draw @ 5/2

10 Mar 2012 - Derby v Watford - Match Betting

Derby @ 13/10

10 Mar 2012 - Brighton v Portsmouth - Match Betting

Brighton @ EVS

10 Mar 2012 - Peterborough v Blackpool - Match Betting

Blackpool @ 23/20

10 Mar 2012 - West Ham v Doncaster - Match Betting

West Ham @ 1/3

10 Mar 2012 - Reading v Leicester - Match Betting

Reading @ 6/5

10 Mar 2012 - Southampton v Barnsley - Match Betting

Southampton @ 4/11

10 Mar 2012 - Bristol City v Cardiff - Match Betting

Cardiff @ 13/10

10 Mar 2012 - Sheff Wed v Bournemouth - Match Betting

Sheff Wed @ 4/5

10 Mar 2012 - Brentford v Sheff Utd - Match Betting

Sheff Utd @ 17/10

10 Mar 2012 - MK Dons v Exeter - Match Betting

MK Dons @ 4/9

Would return over ?ú22,000 were it to come in.

Would you cry if that was the 1 result that fudged it?

Mine's done too i think. I suppose it was 64,000/1 for a reason...

My ?ú5 bet has gone down too, Nottingham Forest someone able to beat a Millwall side who destroyed Peterboro 3-0 away from home on their last away game. I don't get how the Championship operates, ridiculously impossible to predict games.

My ?ú5 bet has gone down too, Nottingham Forest someone able to beat a Millwall side who destroyed Peterboro 3-0 away from home on their last away game. I don't get how the Championship operates, ridiculously impossible to predict games.

Its a joke league for trying to bet on, as you say so unpredictable

Ah well, I just won back my ?ú5.25 on roulette, so haven't lost anything... yet. :)

Went on series of bets which won me 50p each time at first, until I built up to ?ú8, from ?ú4.75 and then put ?ú2 on red, as red hadn't appeared very often, and :D it came up. Quit the table with ?ú10, I know it's not huge stakes or huge profits for each spin but I also know that it's a machine table and so to walk away with any win is a good result.

Mate tell me about it. 2 goals short in 1 game in one of the fourfolds & 1 goal short in 1 game in the other. West ham fudged my accy conceding late to Doncaster at home!

Happening alot lately,doesn't matter whether it's a four,five,six or sevenfold. It's always 1 result. Happens often to a few of my pals too....how? :lol:

Wolves and QPR look destined for the drop, anyone know the odds for that as a double? Or can't you double them up because it's a related event?

Trebles are the future.

Defo, up the intial stake and do doubles or trebles

Its better to win say ?ú100 regularaly then to win a 5 or 6 fold one every few months, its a greed though, you see a treble and it pays say ?ú80, then you think hmmm ill add one more team in and it pays ?ú200, ok another team it pays ?ú300, its being disciplined

Defo, up the intial stake and do doubles or trebles

Its better to win say ?ú100 regularaly then to win a 5 or 6 fold one every few months, its a greed though, you see a treble and it pays say ?ú80, then you think hmmm ill add one more team in and it pays ?ú200, ok another team it pays ?ú300, its being disciplined

Definitely agree with that, I lose count of the number of times that I have picked a 'cert' to up the price and it's the cert that ends up costing me.

The way its going at the minute I'd end up getting 2 out of 3 in a treble...

Anyway:

10 Mar 2012 - Everton v Tottenham - Correct Score
Tottenham 3-2 @ 33/1
Stake : ?ú3.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú102.00

Everton v Spurs

Cahill any time
?ú6 @ 5.2

Coleman any time
?ú5 @ 17/2

Defoe any time
?ú10 @ 3.3