• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

He was sitting far to high up in relation to our other 3 defenders. As I said - he could have read King had to close down Mata and dropped earlier to close Ramires - since King would have blocked Mata to pass diagonally to Bosingwa anyway.

Can lay down at least 10 goals this season which came from his direct errors in judgment/lack of concentration.

By all means state those games and blame him when he's done something wrong but don't even try blaming him for something that was king's fault. If anything he should be commended for a getting that close to Ramires and reading kings fudge up. You can't expect 1 player to be marking 2 and the other one marking no one.

By all means state those games and blame him when he's done something wrong but don't even try blaming him for something that was king's fault. If anything he should be commended for a getting that close to Ramires and reading kings fudge up. You can't expect 1 player to be marking 2 and the other one marking no one.

He could have still marked Bosingwa if he was 5 metres back - simply split the 2 - basics you learn at grassroots really. He was at fault for their goal, sorry to say

I'm sorry what? Is Andre Santos your solution for left back? Actually what is your solution? All I hear is bitching yet nowhere have you actually suggested who to replace Benny with.

:lol:I thought the exact same thing "Santos has looked the part"... stopped reading this thread from there and started laughing at almost every post afterwards.

The ex-Barca Maxwell? He was utter brick for Barcelona, he would fail horribly here. - Why would he fail here? Based on what exactly?

Baines would be good if we keep Pienaar, those two have a telepathic understanding, but that would mean playing Bale somewhere else. Forget Pienaar - this is another Corluka-Lennon flimflam myth which was busted 5 games into Walker's tenure
Bastos plays on the wings for Lyon and only as a left back for Brazil. - can play as an LB. Streets ahead of BAE.

Taiwo, really? Based on? - on his excellent form for QPR and AC Milan prior

Perreira again, more a wingback and would cost 25 million euros. - can play as LB - again dependant on formation

Coentrao, might as well include Lahm in your list FFS plus he's been playing at right back and central midfield for Real. - He's been mostly out of position over there - could be unhappy/unsettled if Mournho leaves for City.

Santos did well for Arse in his earlier games - certainly enough to keep his place ahead of BAE in their team. Hell, even Gibbs looks half decent lately, at least he's trying hard to fit into their system if nothing else

Unlike you I'm actually following Pienaar's loan spell and if there's one thing Everton fans believe in and agree on it's the Baines-Pienaar partnership down the left.

All your options bar Baines play/ed mostly as wingbacks/wingers for their respective/former clubs, why not just stick Bale there if that's the way you want to go.

Taiwo, really? Based on? - on his excellent form for QPR and AC Milan prior
I watch Serie A every week and his form for AC Milan was far from excellent, he could barely even get in the team! Do you really think that AC Milan would allow a left back who was in "excellent form" to go on loan to QPR?

I thought he looked good whenever I saw him playing for Marseilles but his move to Milan was a total flop. Having said that though, he could still be decent, sometimes a player and a club just don't mix.

Made a spelling mistake thinking of their neigbhours / the Muntari switch

Seriously - what exactly is your problem pal?

You sound like an obnoxious **** in every post towards me ever since I showed my hate towards Barca? Touch a nerve? Got an issue - PM me.

Yeah yeah yeah great backtracking buddy, face it your knowledge of football is patchy at best, your opinions laughable and you can't hack it when people bring you up on it. Try not being irrational for a change and people may take you seriously.

Bastos, STREEEEEEETS ahead of Ekotto, I've heard it all and i'm out now, honest.. :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

I watch Serie A every week and his form for AC Milan was far from excellent, he could barely even get in the team! Do you really think that AC Milan would allow a left back who was in "excellent form" to go on loan to QPR?

I thought he looked good whenever I saw him playing for Marseilles but his move to Milan was a total flop.

Don't let facts and actual watching games of the players in question get in the way of a good opinion like ArcspacE's.

Unlike you I'm actually following Pienaar's loan spell and if there's one thing Everton fans believe in and agree on it's the Baines-Pienaar partnership down the left.

All your options bar Baines play/ed mostly as wingbacks/wingers for their respective/former clubs, why not just stick Bale there if that's the way you want to go.

So you assume I don't follow Pienaar eventhough I reside in his country of birth at the very least.

Just because they play currently as wing-backs does not mean they couldn't play further back. Not to mention this roaming Bale flimflam which tends to push BAE even more further up at the moment.

Yeah yeah yeah great backtracking buddy, face it your knowledge of football is patchy at best, your opinions laughable and you can't hack it when people bring you up on it. Try not being irrational for a change and people may take you seriously.

Patchy? LOL - so you pulled me on confusing the two neighbouring stadium sharing clubs. Well done, pal

The only 'laghable' aspect is you persitent ignorance towards a considerable issue in our squad - which actually proves the initial point about intentional ignorance based on irrational infatuation towards a great 'character'.

Try harder

Back