• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

Just watched it again, is it me or was Cudicini very slow to react and didn't "make himself big".

You can't make a small **** look like a 12 incher, mate :D

Ramires was very lucky with the 'bounce' - must be noted. He's a top player btw, gutted went to those qunts

I really like Perreira. That's the Porto one right? He would be very expensive I would imagine. Besides, I still think we have more important areas to address than this. He's slacked recently for sure, but on the whole hes been good this season.

Yes, it's him. Came from Romania few years back for a small fee and now has a release clause of around 30m mainly due to Chelsea's bid last summer. Bloody AVB

Last edited:
I suggested a few names couple of weeks back.

Here's just a few

Maxwell
Baines (the obvious choice, please Levy)
Bastos (top player)
Taiwo (hard to persuade)
Perrreira
Coentrao (most likely impossible)

Didn't say Santos is the solution - attempt to read / comprehend before deciding what I've written

Maxwell - no chance he's at megarich PSG.
Baines - no thank you, he's more overrated than BAE is.
Bastos - The Brazilian winger at Lyonais? So we'd have Bale and Bastos tearing it down the wing and no-one defending.
Taiwo - Not sure he's the solution
Perreira - I'm assuming you mean Alvaro Perreira here and not the right back at Sporting. A possibility but again he's a wingback.
Coentrao - That is in the realms of dreams, maybe if we can get Mourinho as manager he'll follow.

Bastos can play at LB - not only a winger per se - formation dependant

Taiwo is an immense player - but again, doubt Inter would let him go easily although they did say recently they like Kolarov so we might be in with a chance. One of QPR's best players since January.

I suggested a few names couple of weeks back.

Here's just a few

Maxwell
Baines (the obvious choice, please Levy)
Bastos (top player)
Taiwo (hard to persuade)
Perrreira
Coentrao (most likely impossible)

The ex-Barca Maxwell? He was utter brick for Barcelona, he would fail horribly here.

Baines would be good if we keep Pienaar, those two have a telepathic understanding, but that would mean playing Bale somewhere else.

Bastos plays on the wings for Lyon and only as a left back for Brazil.

Taiwo, really? Based on?

Perreira again, more a wingback and would cost 25 million euros.

Coentrao, might as well include Lahm in your list FFS plus he's been playing at right back and central midfield for Real.

Didn't say Santos is the solution - attempt to read / comprehend before deciding what I've written

LOL. Your biggest failing, the irony is not lost on me. You're suggesting Santos has been awesome and would get into the Spurs team ahead of BAE, thus he is a solution for you, try and keep up.

Santos is essentially a left winger, we may as well just stick Bale in there. The fact you have such a strong opinion though of Gooner players who have played a handful of games is somewhat worrying.

He is a great Character but as you say he costs us a lot, he turned his back on a challenge and lost the ball high up the pitch yesterday and the ball was played in behind him, he did not even jog back let alone sprint, it was right in front of me he did not give a brick.

does BAE get help from bale regularly?

Taiwo is an immense player - but again, doubt Inter would let him go easily although they did say recently they like Kolarov so we might be in with a chance. One of QPR's best players since January.

Well done. You rate him so highly yet don't even know who owns him. Taiwo is an AC Milan player.

Allowed Mata to stroll in behind and if it wasn't for the latter's poor touch - we would have been 0:1 much earlier.

Beaten on numerous occasions down his channel.

At fault for thier 3rd and 5th.
At fault for the 3rd and fifth:ross: . How dare BAE not be able to mark 2 players (Bosingwa and Ramires) whilst ledley picks up absolutely no one. Haters gone hate.

Last edited:
The ex-Barca Maxwell? He was utter brick for Barcelona, he would fail horribly here. - Why would he fail here? Based on what exactly?

Baines would be good if we keep Pienaar, those two have a telepathic understanding, but that would mean playing Bale somewhere else. Forget Pienaar - this is another Corluka-Lennon flimflam myth which was busted 5 games into Walker's tenure
Bastos plays on the wings for Lyon and only as a left back for Brazil. - can play as an LB. Streets ahead of BAE.

Taiwo, really? Based on? - on his excellent form for QPR and AC Milan prior

Perreira again, more a wingback and would cost 25 million euros. - can play as LB - again dependant on formation

Coentrao, might as well include Lahm in your list FFS plus he's been playing at right back and central midfield for Real. - He's been mostly out of position over there - could be unhappy/unsettled if Mournho leaves for City.

Santos did well for Arse in his earlier games - certainly enough to keep his place ahead of BAE in their team. Hell, even Gibbs looks half decent lately, at least he's trying hard to fit into their system if nothing else

Last edited:
lol

So he simply says - 'nah, that's Ledley's player, why bother..'

Okay, then

He wouldn't make the bench at a Top 6 PL club - single most overrated player after Corluka
Are you being for real? You say nothing about King losing his man but instead blame ekotto for not anticipating King was going to suddenly push up and leave Ramires free? I mean you honestly think that Ekotto should be responsible for Bosingwa and Ramires? As I said to Moonlit I'm 100% sure if Ekotto did bail King out and follow Ramires and the ball was played out wide to Bosingwa the bAE haters would also be complaining. He can't win with some.

Well done. You rate him so highly yet don't even know who owns him. Taiwo is an AC Milan player.

Made a spelling mistake thinking of their neigbhours / the Muntari switch

Seriously - what exactly is your problem pal?

You sound like an obnoxious **** in every post towards me ever since I showed my hate towards Barca? Touch a nerve? Got an issue - PM me.

How long is this caricature of a player going to shift betweent the rain-drops and pretend to be a LB?

How long are people going to ignore his absolutely attrocious defensive performances, game after game, and look past those on the basis of his fudging hairstyle or oyster card?

He was quite possibly our worst defender yesterday and has been completely found out in pretty much every big game this season and given the run-around from players who cost less than Ade's weekly wages

We urgently need someone to give this semi-clown competiotn for his spot else we'd get fudged for 5 many more times in the next season

/Rant over

How dare you arc, he is no LB, he is a playmaker, didnt you know this ?

Are you being for real? You say nothing about King losing his man but instead blame ekotto for not anticipating King was going to suddenly push up and leave Ramires free? I mean you honestly think that Ekotto should be responsible for Bosingwa and Ramires? As I said to Moonlit I'm 100% sure if Ekotto did bail King out and follow Ramires and the ball was played out wide to Bosingwa the bAE haters would also be complaining. He can't win with some.

He was sitting far to high up in relation to our other 3 defenders. As I said - he could have read King had to close down Mata and dropped earlier to close Ramires - since King would have blocked Mata to pass diagonally to Bosingwa anyway.

Can lay down at least 10 goals this season which came from his direct errors in judgment/lack of concentration.

does BAE get help from bale regularly?

No, I have always thought that Benny looks better when King plays but even Ledley could not help him yesterday, I dunno its still beyond me why our fullbacks push up so much when we play two genuine wide men, the number of games where the opposition play the ball inside Ekotto and he is turned, then five minutes later he plays narrow and cannot get to his man to close him down, I give up.

In real time, I thought the 3rd goal was the fault of Walker and BAE. Replays clearly indicate that King completely switches off and stops following his man (Ramires) and Walker is well behind the rest of the defence.BAE was marking Bosingwa and was the only one turned on enough to even realise what was going on but he didn't have the pace to catch up to an already sprinting Ramires.

I don't think BAE had a good game yesterday but perhaps he should have just stood still with his man Bosingwa so that he didn't receive any blame?

He was sitting far to high up in relation to our other 3 defenders. As I said - he could have read King had to close down Mata and dropped earlier to close Ramires - since King would have blocked Mata to pass diagonally to Bosingwa anyway.

Can lay down at least 10 goals this season which came from his direct errors in judgment/lack of concentration.

Yet it was Walker who played him onside, look at the goal again for real rather than through BAEhating tinted glasses.

Back