• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Who do you want as the next Spurs manager?

• Tim Sherwood

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Glenn Hoddle

• Michael Laudrup

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Murat Yakin

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjær

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Fabio Capello

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Lucien Favre

• Luciano Spalletti

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Marcelo Bielsa

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Frank de Boer

Votes: 53 46.5%

• Total voters
oooh steady on young man do not forget if you **** the director of football system off then your just an old fashioned English bigot who can not see that it works in other countries so will work here no matter what.

Levy will implement the DOF system because it means two individuals that can be sacked before Levy falls on his sword.

oooh steady on young man do not forget if you **** the director of football system off then your just an old fashioned English bigot who can not see that it works in other countries so will work here no matter what.

6ajf.jpg

Last edited:
Levy will implement the DOF system because it means two individuals that can be sacked before Levy falls on his sword.

Em he's owns 30% of the club how would he ever fall on his sword?
Do you think he's gonna get someone else in to run the club and make huge decisions about his and Lewis's investment?
Do you think they're gonna sell the club while its stock is down?

Why's Sherwood talking so much? Usually these caretakers are unassuming bald and stout little men who are just grimly holding the fort. Sherwood looks like he's having the time of his life. "My style of management would have to evolve." What style? You're a no mark. You aren't a manager.

Since when did you get so whingy just because someone disagreed with you on the internet?

Em he's owns 30% of the club how would he ever fall on his sword?
Do you think he's gonna get someone else in to run the club and make huge decisions about his and Lewis's investment?
Do you think they're gonna sell the club while its stock is down?

Spot on.

I said it in another thread, but look at Mike Ashley up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine to see what an owner/chairman actually can get away with. There is no "falling on your sword".

Sad to say but i think Nice but Dim will be the manager until the summer as no-one worth having wants ti come midseasin or before the world cup. Lets hope he doesnt feck it up royally in that time or we will be up the swanny. Midtable obscurity here we come.

Since when did you get so whingy just because someone disagreed with you on the internet?

Spot on.

I said it in another thread, but look at Mike Ashley up at Saudi Sportswashing Machine to see what an owner/chairman actually can get away with. There is no "falling on your sword".

Im not being whingy(love that word) just responding to so many comments people have made that the director of football works in other countries so will work here. Lots of things work differently in Europe but do not work here, would love to see my wife go to her boss and say she wants a 35 hour week because hey it works in Europe so why not here.

Would actually love to see her ask because it would be nice for someone else to tell her to **** off instead of always being me. Anyway my assumption is that anyone who thinks the director of football does not work is just a nasty closed minded bigot. I mean we have done it 3 times and it has always ended badly but hey maybe next time we will get it right hahaha.

As some have pointed out if we are to have the director of football then we will have lots of coming and going on the coaching front because the director of football will have the chairman's ear if things are not going well, he sure as hell wont fire himself first will he.

Im not being whingy(love that word) just responding to so many comments people have made that the director of football works in other countries so will work here. Lots of things work differently in Europe but do not work here, would love to see my wife go to her boss and say she wants a 35 hour week because hey it works in Europe so why not here.

Would actually love to see her ask because it would be nice for someone else to tell her to **** off instead of always being me. Anyway my assumption is that anyone who thinks the director of football does not work is just a nasty closed minded bigot. I mean we have done it 3 times and it has always ended badly but hey maybe next time we will get it right hahaha.

As some have pointed out if we are to have the director of football then we will have lots of coming and going on the coaching front because the director of football will have the chairman's ear if things are not going well, he sure as hell wont fire himself first will he.

But we sacked Harry without a director of football. So whose fault was that?

Must've been the health and safety pc phalanx or something.

Loads of managers get sacked. When there's a director of football, in England at least, it's always because of that. When there's no director of football, it's just because the manager was doing sh*t.

I don't think we should hire any more managers. Coz everytime we do, it always ends badly. Maybe next time we'll get it right, but I just don't see the point.

It certainly sounded like a "oh noes, someone's disagreeing with me on the internet" whinge. I trust you to know better than me what your intentions were though ;)

I'm glad you took it with a smile, I was trusting you to do that too as it were.

I agree with you on the last point, but then again I think we will have lots of comings and goings without a DoF too...

But we sacked Harry without a director of football. So whose fault was that?

Must've been the health and safety pc phalanx or something.

Loads of managers get sacked. When there's a director of football, in England at least, it's always because of that. When there's no director of football, it's just because the manager was doing sh*t.

I don't think we should hire any more managers. Coz everytime we do, it always ends badly. Maybe next time we'll get it right, but I just don't see the point.

That is not what im saying, there are some on here myself included who believe the system of having a director of football leaves to much ambiguity as to who signs the players and whether the coach gets the players he wants to implement the system he wants to play. The have been several posts which have made out that anyone with that view is narrow minded and a little Englander.

For you to mention the PC phalanx and to try to undermine what im saying shows me you are some sort of zealot to be reduced to such tactics.

It certainly sounded like a "oh noes, someone's disagreeing with me on the internet" whinge. I trust you to know better than me what your intentions were though ;)

I'm glad you took it with a smile, I was trusting you to do that too as it were.

I agree with you on the last point, but then again I think we will have lots of comings and goings without a DoF too...

I understood your post and you were stating an opinion which is the point of the board rather then come in with a thinly veiled swipe at me because you do not like some of my posts like the poster above. No harm done.

The have been several posts which have made out that anyone with that view is narrow minded and a little Englander.

I think those people are wrong. But I don't agree that when a manager gets binned, it's always down to the director of football (if there is one at the time). Especially in this case, as AVB wanted to work with Baldini.

For you to mention the PC phalanx and to try to undermine what im saying shows me you are some sort of zealot to be reduced to such tactics.

You are right, I am a zealot. I hate middle-class people, I hate right-wingers and also do-gooders and brigades of any kind. I also hate intellectual left-wingers (but they are mostly middle class anyway). And I f/cking hate rich people, they should all get their throats cut.

wow what the ****?

im posting about football and the director of football and your talking like this rather then debate the topic.

I am not sure how the mods will react to this because i often felt they picked on me and i am not even able to report people anymore but i hope Milo and Crawley wherever he is react to this.

This post of yours sort of proves my point really.

Back