• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

I belive if you set up a company and agree the contract that way then you're saying the club has hired the company and not the manager and therefore the company could send someone else in to manage on any particulary day which obviously doesn't wash so HMRC would consider you an employee.

See the Linker case - https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ical-tweets-could-help-him-avoid-49m-tax-bill

I have to deal with IR35UKAP and a substitution clause isn’t enough on its own, it’s a PITA

How has Levy managed to hire a DOF that's worse at finding a new manager than he is

And further more one who has a completely different idea of what the make up of said manager should be.

That's the puzzling part. How does he even do that? It's beyond stupid, if true, that it begs belief.

Remember those August 2018 times when we had a lot of back-and-forth on here about

a) whether we were going to sign Greilish (or anyone)

b) why we actually didn't sign anyone and

c) whether the fact we signed no-one in the end was linked to the ongoing delays in opening the stadium.

Ah, good times

:)

Remember when the new stadium was being built and there were endless arguments about whether there was enough space to run up to take a corner properly hahahah

Harlequins' coaching committee reveal how they've got the Premiership's swashbuckling all-court jesters just two wins away from their first title since 2012 with a return to the club's attacking DNA... and all of this WITHOUT a head coach

I called it a month ago. No manager this season. Niche.

If Guttuso doesn’t believe in same sex marriage then that is no problem IMO, that is a belief he is entitled to have and should have no bearing on his employment. I don’t share that view on same sex marriage myself but everyone is entitled to their opinion. The women in football comment is slightly different as it is directly related to his field of work…. Luckily it seems irrelevant to us anyway now as he’s not going to be employed by our club.
He absolutely doesn't have the right to that belief.

It's simply unacceptable to believe people should have fewer rights based on how they are born. Substitute the word gay for black in your assertion as to what he should believe - do you still think he has the right to hold that opinion?

"It's fair to say we were in such a bad position financially that if Tottenham had have done their work early, then I’m sure he would have been a Tottenham player," said then-boss Bruce. "Before the takeover came in, everyone was for sale – that’s how difficult the situation was."
That is exactly the case, Villa desperately needed £25m. We spend weeks farting about and only eventually matched the price once we heard that they were in talks with new investors.

i'm not trawling through twitter to find it for you, but its there, it was there this time yesterday about gattuso, you should know, you were going on about it.
and if it wasn't what was the hysterics about?

I’m being asked for evidence all the time on here. You will not be able to find a trusted journalist saying it was a ‘done deal’ or ‘signed’ because none of the core group said that.

This is slightly different to what I was annoyed about a few weeks ago (the club pumping stories of Conte and Poch in the week’s before season ticket deadline). People would argue they weren’t doing that, fine. But this is simply a debate around whether or not we have gone from Nagelsmann, to Flick, to Poch, Conte, Fonseca, to Gattuso. And there seems to be a really desperate attempt to divert any scrutiny at all away from the club and Levy’s role in all of this. To the point people seem to be arguing we’ve either not spoken to anyone, because Levy hasn’t gone on the record with it, or there is a master plan that nobody can see. Because they are the only alternatives to believing that journalists with a line into the club have known about our top targets.

Every other online Spurs community, forum, Twitter, Reddit, all seems to be pretty firmly aligned around how this looks a little chaotic. And it seems to be in this small pocket will seemingly resist the bleeding obvious and do mental gymnastics so they can believe the club is handling this as smoothly as possible.

Like most of us, I was trying to think of a suitable new manager and the bloke from Brentford came to mind... Thomas Frank...

He has done a very good job there and shown he is capable of building something...

How has Levy managed to hire a DOF that's worse at finding a new manager than he is

And further more one who has a completely different idea of what the make up of said manager should be.

And what did they talk about when he interviewed him for the DoF position?

Why we thought he was a better option than Campos or Ragnick is interesting to me. Wonder what the criteria was.

Ragnick has also "apparently" made some very questionable statements in the past, which I assumed was why he's never really been in running, but "if" we looked at Gattuso what do I know.

Like most of us, I was trying to think of a suitable new manager and the bloke from Brentford came to mind... Thomas Frank...

He has done a very good job there and shown he is capable of building something...

Why him rather than Potter though?

Remember when the new stadium was being built and there were endless arguments about whether there was enough space to run up to take a corner properly hahahah
Hahaha yea I remember that and that players would have to warm up on the other side of the pitch to the dugouts because of the slope!

So many clowns around!

Back