• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
You yourself aren't even cool with a 1 year rebuild. Conte's did poorly this season and you wanted him sacked. Are you any more patient than the hypothetical fans you're talking about because you don't seem it?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

If Conte wanted to stay, if Conte wanted to actually build something, spent sometime investing into players like Sarr/Spence/Gill, if Conte actually would show any inclination of adapting, if Conte would stop bricking on the club publicly at every moment. If all/most of those things, then I would have been ok with him staying.

I follow Spurs, not fudging Levy or Poch or Harry Kane, like most of us here I remember cup wins, I remember absolute brick seasons & players. I've gone to midweek europa conference league games and enjoyed it. I would like Spurs to be ultimately successful but I'm not leaving, not selling my season ticket either way. I don't care what the name of our next manager is, I'd like the "next" Poch, someone who gets the club/players/fans bought in, someone who does a lot of the points above that Conte didn't, someone who doesn't fudging think they are better than us, or Spurs is some bricky little club.

Some of the points I make is because some things should be obvious, Conte wanted out, Paratici has become a problem, to me those just become a timeline question, I prefer being decisive in those situations.

If we start another project, I'm onboard, my point previously is a lot of people won't regardless of claims.

It isn't Levy protesting outside the stadium and writing public press releases about "concerns about the club's position" 12 games into a season when we are actually in top 4 (or within 2-3 points of it)

Or are you saying everyone would have been cool with Mason finishing 8th two seasons in a row? (if Levy didn't pull trigger)

You’re right it isn’t Levy protesting…. Though I’m pretty sure you’re one of those on here that belittles the ‘15 idiots’ or ‘30 macarons’ or whatever they get called on here….

It is not those people who sack the manager, it is your hero Daniel Levy.

There is one person (that matters) who wouldn’t be cool with Ryan Mason leading Spurs to 2 seasons in a row finishing 8th and that is the chairman, who you and I both know would sack him well before the second occasion (and probably before it had even happened once judging from actions so far).

Last edited:
You’re right it isn’t Levy protesting…. Though I’m pretty sure you’re one of those on here that belittles the ‘15 idiots’ or ‘30 macarons’ or whatever they get called on here….

It is not those people who sack the manager, it is your hero Daniel Levy.

There is one person (that matters) who wouldn’t be cool with Ryan Mason leading Spurs to 2 seasons in a row finishing 8th and that is the chairman, who you and I know would sack him well before the second occasion (and probably before it had even happened once judging from actions so far).

Keep it civil mate

I don't think I can cope with 3 months of debate about who is going to be our manager accompanied with internet crap and snide articles from the media.

Thats life. I’ve learned you have to listen but give it the value it deserves which is usually fudge all. There won’t always be good news, good people or good times. Just have to get on with it, know that there are Spurs haters out there but fudge them. There are haters of anyone and anything. What’s more important is that when the new manager is appointed it’s a considered process and someone who ticks most of the boxes and is likely to have a decent chance of performing well in the role. For now just get on with life, do you, hate Chelsea and Arsenal and anyone else that you can’t stand and that’s it.

Don't rule anyone in or out based on the statements in the press, as that's as much of a form of mind game as any press boolacks. Enrique's agent may be telling him to say "not for me" to all roles, to ensure the maximising of cash.

Also if a manager is given a vision, and I think Levy must be good at pitching ours, the tune may change rapido!

Stellini was appointed till the end of the season last Sunday mate. Reported at the same time as Conte’s sacking.

yeh I got that bit thanks, didn’t know if I’d missed anything in terms of them getting closer to a permanent manager without having to scroll through 20 odd pages. I’m just being impatient, fk know why, cos we all know how this cycle restarts again in 1-3 years :(

yeh I got that bit thanks, didn’t know if I’d missed anything in terms of them getting closer to a permanent manager without having to scroll through 20 odd pages. I’m just being impatient, fk know why, cos we all know how this cycle restarts again in 1-3 years :(

I really hope our managerial processes take longer than 4 days.

I can't see us getting anyone until the summer.
Talk will die down for a bit until the last couple of games.

They've said stellini and mason are in charge till the summer. So not sure why that would change. All contes coaching staff are still with us (apart from his brother i think). So a big upheaval at the moment when we are still chasing a cl place.

A lot of Kompany rumours have me severely underwhelmed. I mean, one season in the Champo doth not make a PL manager (hi Franky Lampard).

Naglesmann isn't choosing us, we're an absolute brick show right now and quite frankly he'll have his pick of jobs in Summer.

that leaves Poch and De Zerbi. I yearn for Poch to close that chapter but at the same time, can totally see the appeal for De Zerbi and would be happy enough if he gets the job.

Anyone else will be a disappointment now from those 3 for me.

Back