• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
JN/MP/RdZ all would, I feel we will get one of those 3

I dont think it'll be de Zerbi, but generally yes

Bigger question is timing: would many managers be ok with taking over now? I'd expect most to prefer to taking over in the summer

No win to taking over now: we're 4th, so if we finish 5th they've screwed up. If we finish 4th or higher, its down to Conte

Bigger question is timing: would many managers be ok with taking over now? I'd expect most to prefer to taking over in the summer

No win to taking over now: we're 4th, so if we finish 5th they've screwed up. If we finish 4th or higher, its down to Conte

If it was me, I’d prefer that, a couple of months to look at what is really here and decide what to prioritise in the summer. Start the next cycle on day one.

You can give those you want to keep the playbook as holiday homework too.

Agree apart from one point. If you were a manager taking over would you want the club to be in the cl or europa next season? Let alone possible extra funds available for new players in the summer.

No one has a clue right now do they!?....

From Dragon1 on COYS:

They are struggling to agree compensation with conte that’s why he has not been sacked but they want him gone
possibility of stellini to end of season if conte is ok with his friend and assistant staying

I appreciate my last post said mason would be caretaker but board are now concerned it may be to much for him as we are still fighting for fourth but could still happen

Poch has gone down pecking order I do not know why

favorites are now Nagelsman or the former nice coach now in charge of psg

the managers my previous post alluded to were the sporting and feyernord managers , they like the Brighton manager but he has only had one great season at Brighton

for me if nagelsman agrees to come now he will get it if we have to wait to summer it will be the current Paris manager

if those two pass and the crowd get behind Poch I can still see him happening ahead of the others

From Dragon1 on COYS:

They are struggling to agree compensation with conte that’s why he has not been sacked but they want him gone
possibility of stellini to end of season if conte is ok with his friend and assistant staying

I appreciate my last post said mason would be caretaker but board are now concerned it may be to much for him as we are still fighting for fourth but could still happen

the managers my previous post alluded to were the sporting and feyernord managers , they like the Brighton manager but he has only had one great season at Brighton

for me if nagelsman agrees to come now he will get it if we have to wait to summer it will be the current Paris manager

if those two pass and the crowd get behind Poch I can still see him happening ahead of the others
So he has just guessed 1 of the 10 names we have been linked to and if that doesn’t happen he thinks it may be 1 of the other 9? Incredible ITK there.

From Dragon1 on COYS:

Itk's having a clue? Nope.

So he has just guessed 1 of the 10 names we have been linked to and if that doesn’t happen he thinks it may be 1 of the other 9? Incredible ITK there.
I’m usually on board with slagging off ITKs but Dragon1 is an ITK from years ago with a proven track record. He doesn’t pop up often which is also an indicator he is not an attention seeking twelve year old like most of them. He definitely gets legitimate info…..

Agree apart from one point. If you were a manager taking over would you want the club to be in the cl or europa next season? Let alone possible extra funds available for new players in the summer.

Of course. Question is whether a new guy can have that impact so quickly, particularly when we have glaring deficiencies in some areas (CB, LB etc)

I’m usually on board with slagging off ITKs but Dragon1 is an ITK from years ago with a proven track record. He doesn’t pop up often which is also an indicator he is not an attention seeking twelve year old like most of them. He definitely gets legitimate info…..

Fair enough but break it down for us.

Naglesmann, galtier, amorim, slot, poch...?

I reckon Nagelsmann will replace Galtier in the summer as part of the usual PSG circus.

Read somewhere Zidane to PSG is a done deal. If it isn't, I'd look at Conte if I were them. He's got a mediocre record in European competition but they have the finances to buy him exactly the players he wants and they can afford to treat the Ligue 1 as a secondary competition. They were said to be keen on him not so long ago. Doubt they will, though.

Read somewhere Zidane to PSG is a done deal. If it isn't, I'd look at Conte if I were them. He's got a mediocre record in European competition but they have the finances to buy him exactly the players he wants and they can afford to treat the Ligue 1 as a secondary competition. They were said to be keen on him not so long ago. Doubt they will, though.

Think they might abandon psg if the utd bid goes through. The qataris are getting a lot of heat in the eu and france at the moment. Ffp problems are getting even more glaringly obvious. They might think it easier to shift focus.

Back